Pushing the limit

This is a discussion on Pushing the limit within the Old Forum News, Feedback, Problems & Comments forums, part of the DefensiveCarry.com Forum Office category; I don't want this forum to go south. I really enjoy being on here. I like the people and I think many of the threads ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pushing the limit

I don't want this forum to go south. I really enjoy being on here. I like the people and I think many of the threads are informative and entertaining. I will make more of an effort to watch what I post and will edit myself a little better.

2. Remove Ads

DC Founder
    Again, we seem to be having some problems in this area so I have re-opened this thread and would encourage you all to read the rules if you are unfamilar with (or foggy on) the rules.....
    Bumper
    Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde; Beware the anger of a patient man.

Distinguished Member
    Good idea, Bumper. This is the most respectable site I have visited and justifiably so for a subject that demands thoughtful execution and maturity.

Job well done.
    21 years and 21 days, United States Marine Corps & NRA Life Member since 1972

"The trouble is with the increasingly widespread problem of idiots prancing around out there confusing their opinions with actual facts." peckman28

Distinguished Member Array Squawker's Avatar
    While I do believe that political posts can most definitely relate to gun ownership, I really enjoy this forum, and choose to obey the rules. Thanks for an enjoyable and informative place to spend my time.

DC Founder
    Quote Originally Posted by Squawker View Post
    While I do believe that political posts can most definitely relate to gun ownership, I really enjoy this forum, and choose to obey the rules. Thanks for an enjoyable and informative place to spend my time.

You're welcome, Squawker.

A word about politics as they relate to gun ownership, the Second Amendment or concealed carry, that would be considered very much on topic in the forum as long as it doesn't become an attack on a particular political party. While I am a conservative Republican, we have enough villians in each party to go around. It doesn't help us, as gun owners, to attack other gun owner's who are members of another party and alienating them in the process. It is good thing for us all to have gun owners in each party. Without it we are all sunk. Some of our members (and my personal friends) are Democrats and I've found that the best way to stay friends is to not attack their party affiliation even though I may not agree with a platform. If you are pro gun and pro carry, that's good enough for me here at CombatCarry.

I don't want you all to be so paranoid about politics, that it is not discussed as a topic here, as it applies to our focus. But I would ask you not to be surprised if a topic is closed/moved/deleted when someone unable to restrain themselves comes along and ruins it for everyone else. It seems to happen fairly often and we spend an inordinate amount of time cleaning up such messes.
    Bumper
    Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde; Beware the anger of a patient man.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links