Sending email regarding forum issues

This is a discussion on Sending email regarding forum issues within the Old Forum News, Feedback, Problems & Comments forums, part of the DefensiveCarry.com Forum Office category; I receive numerous emails, every day, regarding problems new members have in getting into the forum. By far, most of those problems are related to ...

Thread: Sending email regarding forum issues

DC Founder

I receive numerous emails, every day, regarding problems new members have in getting into the forum. By far, most of those problems are related to not getting the confirmation emails. I answer 99% of them on the day I receive them, although most get responded to only after I get home from work in the evening. Unless you email me back and tell me the problem has been resolved, I answer every one of them.

I am getting many returned emails from those of you that block emails from anyone that you don't know. While I can understand doing that, you need to understand that I cannot resolve a question by email, when you will not accept my email back. It makes it frustrating for both of us. You should also understand that I never "register" with an email blocker in order to get an email to you. While their purpose is noble, some of them have been known to harvest emails for express purpose of spamming people not using their service.

There's a number of sticky threads in this forum that will help you resolve most problems....
    Bumper
    Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde; Beware the anger of a patient man.

no problem sorry to waste your time , bur what do the bots do here? are they looking for one particular thing?
    It is not wrong to be Right
    An apeaser is a man who hopes that the crocidle eats him last

Its a search bot for google and the like so when you google say concealed carry this site should come up

VIP Member Array Redneck Repairs's Avatar
    All the major search engines run " spiders " that read pages for relavancy on search terms and then archive the results so when you type " concealed carry help " it searches the database of the search engine servers , not really the www. If spiders dont run on your site ( there are scripts to disable them ) then your site is not included in search engine results . Hope that helped explain the bots .
    Make sure you get full value out of today , Do something worthwhile, because what you do today will cost you one day off the rest of your life .
    We only begin to understand folks after we stop and think .

Criminals are looking for victims, not opponents.

Sponsored Links