COMBAT CARRY to me

This is a discussion on COMBAT CARRY to me within the Old Forum News, Feedback, Problems & Comments forums, part of the DefensiveCarry.com Forum Office category; Thanks, again, guys. We like to hear that our members enjoy the site and find real value in it. And, as I have always said, ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: COMBAT CARRY to me

DC Founder
    Thanks, again, guys. We like to hear that our members enjoy the site and find real value in it. And, as I have always said, the forum is what it is more largely due to the efforts of the Moderators than mine. As we grow, more and more of my work is related to the technical/back office side of things. And, as already said, the quality of our membership makes things alot easier than I'm sure other forums experience. We appreciate our members' efforts in keeping the forum clean and the feeling of comradarie alive so we can learn from each other. It makes it all worthwhile....
    Bumper
    Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde; Beware the anger of a patient man.

2. Remove Ads

Great Site...

I agree.
    I have spent a lot of time here...I enjoy learning along with everyone else...

I be a english teecher so speling is portant to me...lots of smarrt guys here...i learn much stuffs...thanks plentty to alll.

Really, I'm more interested in what you may have to share than how you spell the words!

Stay armed...stay safe!

ret
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Lead Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by raevan View Post
    One thing I really like about this sight is if I make a statement that is untrue, some one here will correct me in a friendly manner. Advise and corrections are always in a friendly manner. We can always learn and not have to worry about being affended.
    And remember that if the replies aren't friendly and polite, just let us know! That's one the the things we strive for on the forum.
    Rick

EOD - Initial success or total failure

VIP Member Array paramedic70002's Avatar
    I branched out to about 10 different gun forums, but now I've reeled myself back in to this one, with occasional forays to a couple others. I believe this is the best by far.
    "Each worker carried his sword strapped to his side." Nehemiah 4:18

Guns Save Lives. Paramedics Save Lives. But...
    Paramedics With Guns Scare People!

Administrator
    Hey lowflyer...LOVE the "CombatCarry" written in LEAD...Very Fitting!
    Liberty Over Tyranny Μολὼν λαβέ

I came here from another site that had to do with "packing" after becoming very dissatisfied with the mechanics of the site and lack of attention paid by the owner, irregardless of the reason.

I think I made a good choice.

Recently I posted there again, against my better judgement, on an issue to do with non- Resident permits being accepted in PA. I was slapped down out of hand as paranoid and "zeroed" bythe rating system. I put the same concerns here and people posted the results of conversations with the AG office and other pertinent information that stated the permits were legally sound (my concern) but you would probably get grief from the State Police (who might not accept it at first). The information here was far more helpful!

I've been and tried to sign onto a few different sites, thou it seems a few of em have already "banned" me..........Guess they're afraid I might be too civilized for em.............
    THIS Forum, is by far, the ONLY one I enjoy and the friendship and humor we all share here is making the rest of the other sites very envious of what we have here <thinking I should use spell check before I get "banned" here LMAO
    Why Waltz when you can Rock-N-Roll

DC Founder
    Quote Originally Posted by CLASS3NH View Post
    THIS Forum, is by far, the ONLY one I enjoy and the friendship and humor we all share here is making the rest of the other sites very envious of what we have here <thinking I should use spell check before I get "banned" here LMAO
    No worries, we may be somewhat "tight" on minding the rules, but we aren't fussy about things like spelling although you may sometimes notice we sneak into a post and correct spelling nd grammar errors.

I would consider someone being "too civilized", if that's possible, to be a good thing today when so many people seem to have a chip on their shoulder....
    Bumper
    Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde; Beware the anger of a patient man.

I agree with all that has been said. I'm thinking a CombatCarry picnic somewhere in the middle, like Nebraska, could be a lot of fun...
    It would be interesting to meet many of you in person.

Dave.

Now DavyRay has an idea.

Some folks have avatars with pics of themselves (i assume).

I wonder what a lot of people look like after a few years of correspondences here.

But the one sight I will not mention, not that it has ever been done by a member here is shooting wearing shorts, sandals & socks

LoL
    R1

This is mine. That is yours.

Lets keep it that way.

Distinguished Member Array LenS's Avatar
    CC is indeed a unique corner of the Internet!

Like others, I really appreciate the camaraderie here and the info that I can glean and/or share.

Keep up the good work!
    NRA Instructor

Lead Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by CLASS3NH View Post
    I've been and tried to sign onto a few different sites, thou it seems a few of em have already "banned" me..........Guess they're afraid I might be too civilized for em.............
    We figured you liked this forum because you can keep putting up all those great deals on pistols you keep finding, and we can't tell you what we REALLY think. If we did, you'd be alone since we'd all be
    Rick

EOD - Initial success or total failure

Quote Originally Posted by davyray View Post
    I agree with all that has been said. I'm thinking a CombatCarry picnic somewhere in the middle, like Nebraska, could be a lot of fun...
    It would be interesting to meet many of you in person.

Dave.
    Nebraska's ok with me (Go BIG RED) but they're Resident only for CCW and cities can post seperate ordinances... How about Utah since they have such great CCW laws?
    For MN specific carry information and a great shooting community, check out forum.twincitiescarry.com

Yes, yes, yes!

I was just thinking centrally located, but you bring up an excellent point. It wouldn't be a CC picnic if no one was carrying now would it?

Dave.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links