COMBAT CARRY to me

This is a discussion on COMBAT CARRY to me within the Old Forum News, Feedback, Problems & Comments forums, part of the DefensiveCarry.com Forum Office category; While I must say I am not a huge forum user/browser I do have sites I frequent, and this site being the most used by ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: COMBAT CARRY to me

Thumbs up COMBAT CARRY to me

While I must say I am not a huge forum user/browser I do have sites I frequent, and this site being the most used by me.Well recently i probably just got banned (or at least a self-imposed ban) from another site i go to occassionally. Somehow i got lured into a situation and to not allow myself to be "done" like that again I will remove myself from said situation.
    Now I am not a confrontational person. I mostly lurk and read and learn from everybody here. I have learned more than i have given I am sure.
    But what keeps me coming here is the feeling of commeradery (sp?), teamwork and support. I congratulate ALL the members that have created this atmosphere.
    The site I used to go to less and less and now not at all had so many smart-asses, sarcastic & seemingly, jerks. Plain and simple. A visit there was less informative and more painful with each visit.

Anyway thank you to all the members for keeping this site consistently pleasant and chock full of good info and thought provoking ideas. Plus the needed amount of humor without the personal sarcasm.

Eric C.
    R1

This is mine. That is yours.

Lets keep it that way.

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member Array Redneck Repairs's Avatar
    LOL We like it too and credit and kudos to the mod team for keeping this a little refuge on the net where you can leave your asbestos undies off .
    Make sure you get full value out of today , Do something worthwhile, because what you do today will cost you one day off the rest of your life .
    We only begin to understand folks after we stop and think .

Criminals are looking for victims, not opponents.

Administrator

Thumbs down You're Outta Here

SOLOLUCKY ~ You spelled camaraderie wrong.
    That's a banning offense here on CombatCarry.com
    It's been nice ta know ya.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by QKShooter View Post
    SOLOLUCKY ~ You spelled camaraderie wrong.
    That's a banning offense here on CombatCarry.com
    It's been nice ta know ya.

Yeh, What he said.....We don't need your kind here if you can't even spell comoroderie....comraderery....commrodairy........darn, now I've done it...I guess I'm banned to.... (blasted public school education)
    Quemadmodum gladius neminem occidit, occidentis telum est.-Seneca

"If you carry a gun, people will call you paranoid. If I have a gun, what do I have to be paranoid about?" -Clint Smith

"An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it." -Jeff Cooper

Assistant Administrator
    Hahaha - that spelling did it dude! You're toast! LOL!

Seriously - you touch on a point that I personally consider very important - the camaraderie. Not only do we have much input of good info and opinion but for most part it is in a sense between friends sharing common ground.

Bumper is adamant about behavior and we do indeed try and promote the ''Nomex-free'' environment - folks do not have to look far beyond CC on the web if flames and abuse are what they seek!
    Chris - P95
    NRA Certified Instructor & NRA Life Member.

"To own a gun and assume that you are armed
    is like owning a piano and assuming that you are a musician!."

http://www.rkba-2a.com/ - a portal for 2A links, articles and some videos.

i agree i try to share this site with everyone that like guns. i dont like to out myself but only my close friends know about this site. thank you everyone for all of the answer to my little questions. you guys have been great. sololucky it is posts like this tht makes one want to thank everyone a million times over.
    “Do you have any idea how hard it would be to live with yourself if your loved ones were attacked and killed, and you had to stand there helplessly because you were unprepared for that day?”

Ricardo

Distinguished Member Array USPnTX's Avatar
    I have to say it is really great to be able to log on here and ask even the most inane question and not be flamed for it. Its also great to read such differing opinions with regards to carry usage etc. Thanks to Bumper and everyone else for making this site so incredibly useful and a joy to utilize.
    "Do not fear those who disagree with you; fear those that do and are too cowardly to admit it" - Napoleon

Lead Moderator
    Great members who can act their age make it easier on us mods. Kudos to Bumper for creating this site too.
    "In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock." Thomas Jefferson

Nemo Me Impune Lacesset

Gentleman, in the short time I have been associated with this site, I have always received solid info with opinions and facts, respect and intelligence with my questions and issues related to guns. Thanks to all and welcome.

"There is no safety for honest men except by believing all possible evil of evil men." Edmund Burke

"The tree of Liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." Thomas Jefferson

the cararaderie
    muahahaha!!!

One thing I really like about this sight is if I make a statement that is untrue, some one here will correct me in a friendly manner. Advise and corrections are always in a friendly manner. We can always learn and not have to worry about being affended.

Assistant Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by briansmech
    muahahaha!!!
    Ahem - typo's happen
    Chris - P95
    NRA Certified Instructor & NRA Life Member.

"To own a gun and assume that you are armed
    is like owning a piano and assuming that you are a musician!."

http://www.rkba-2a.com/ - a portal for 2A links, articles and some videos.

Distinguished Member Array lowflyer's Avatar
    This is my favorite gun forum by far. I belong to a number of them. The quality of the information here is second to none. I have learned much here, and it has touched every aspect of my shooting activities in one way or another.

For example, my reloads have improved significantly since joining this forum.

Whatever doesn't kill you postpones the inevitable.

Eric, I am a pretty new guy here, but I share your thoughts whole heartedly!!

Ron
    Shine on...
    S&W M&P 9c
    S&W 9 Shield
    Taurus Raging Bull .454 Casull
    S&W M&P15 Sport;
    Mossberg 590A1

Distinguished Member Array BIG E's Avatar
    I have actually thought about giving out cards with the CC url on it to some people at the gun range. You know, those persons you know that have gotten the CC permit and don't know the first thing about guns.

I just want to shake them and make them learn. This is an excellent forum for that.

I have not and will not pass out cards. I think this is a great site, but it is those who are looking to learn. Not those who are looking to screw around. If you are looking for it you will find it.
    Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft!

-- Theodore Roosevelt --

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links