login in

This is a discussion on login in within the Old Forum News, Feedback, Problems & Comments forums, part of the DefensiveCarry.com Forum Office category; i dont know if it is because we are in the middle of switching and I am not complaining at all. I just want to ...

Thread: login in

login in

i dont know if it is because we are in the middle of switching and I am not complaining at all. I just want to let who need to know that when I log in it says that I can not go into any part of the forums. It is the same thing you get if you were a new member that has not verified your email address. Thank you and have a good day

And the forum looks great . good job bumper and others that helped
    “Do you have any idea how hard it would be to live with yourself if your loved ones were attacked and killed, and you had to stand there helplessly because you were unprepared for that day?”

Ricardo

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member
    I've seen the same thing, and then the forum gives me access anyway.

DC Founder
    One recommendation that may clear these kinds of problems up. Log out of the forum. Clear all your cookies in your browser or run your choice of cookie cleanup. Then log back in.

We use cookies here for several things. For those of you that want to avoid logging in every time you load the site by checking the little "Remember Me" box, the cookie is used to remember you. It is also used, whether you check the box or not, to keep track of what threads you have visited in "New Posts". If the cookie gets messed up, expires without deleting, etc, you can get those kinds of results.

If it keeps happening, let me know and I will look into it further....
    Bumper
    Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde; Beware the anger of a patient man.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bumper View Post
    One recommendation that may clear these kinds of problems up. Log out of the forum. Clear all your cookies in your browser or run your choice of cookie cleanup. Then log back in.
    That did the trick...it took all of two seconds. Thanks!

DC Founder
    Quote Originally Posted by falcon1 View Post
    That did the trick...it took all of two seconds. Thanks!
    Good deal! Anyone else experiencing similar or unexplained problems may want to try this as well. I also received an email from Mark over at Tranquil Hosting today to say that there is still at least one DNS (Roadrunner) that was, as of today, still using the cached DNS. Until that cache is updated some of you may have sporadic problems hitting the site....
    Bumper
    Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde; Beware the anger of a patient man.

i had the same problem when i switched computers it went away so i figured it was a cache thing

Links