Quote Originally Posted by Bumper View Post
We are experiencing a problem with some (not all) email messages notifying us that they are undeliverable. It's common that we get these messages when a member's mailbox is full or otherwise unavailable, but the number we are getting currently indicates the problem may be on our end. We're working on it now and hope to have it resolved in a day or so. Bear with us.....
In the thread regarding the new server, I stated the above regarding an email problem it appeared we are having. It has turned out that the problem only relates to those members that have a verizon.netemail address listed.

It appears that they are either currently having a problem with their email system or more likely they have begun blocking our emails. In other words they may have "blacklisted" us. It's odd that they would do this since we never send any unsolictited mail; nevertheless, our mail for some reason is being rejected by the Verizon email server.

If you do have a verizon.net email address and are currently receiving email from us, I would appreciate you letting me know that your email from us is getting through. As it stands, I am at a loss how to get Verizon to allow our email to flow through.....