Thanks.

Thanks.

This is a discussion on Thanks. within the Old Forum News, Feedback, Problems & Comments forums, part of the DefensiveCarry.com Forum Office category; I've been here long enough now to know that I'm welcome and that I like being here. Sometimes forums aren't what they say they are ...

Thread: Thanks.

Thanks.

I've been here long enough now to know that I'm welcome and that I like being here. Sometimes forums aren't what they say they are on the box, or are poorly managed. This one is a good place.
    So to coincide with my new status as a Senior (when I woke up this morning all my hair was gray and my truck had been replaced with a Buick) I am putting something back in other than my usual opinions and thoughts.
    If you haven't already and feel as I do then just click 'Forum donations' above.
    I see it as putting up some gas money, or buying a round in the bar. Or even just buying a box of donuts and leaving them out.
    Costs about the same, and makes me feel better.

Thanks.

Distinguished Member Array dimmak's Avatar
    +1 on the return on investment.....
    "Ray Nagin is a colossal disappointment" - NRA/ILA Executive Director Chris W. Cox.

"...be water, my friend."

DC Founder
    Thanks, we're glad to have ya as a member and appreciate your support of the forum! That contributor graphic looks great in your postbit....
    Bumper
    Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde; Beware the anger of a patient man.

I mentioned before the edit that my laptop was needing repair, I 'fixed' it already, seems all it that happened was I inadvertently authorized Caret browsing.

I'm back.

Thanks.
    Last edited by Pete; March 11th, 2007 at 10:19 PM. Reason: Irrelevant post corrected

Links