Bumper, I commend you on your forum

This is a discussion on Bumper, I commend you on your forum within the Old Forum News, Feedback, Problems & Comments forums, part of the DefensiveCarry.com Forum Office category; Bumper, I want to commend you on CombatCarry.com! While I've been on the internet for well over 10 years, I am relatively new to Online ...

Thread: Bumper, I commend you on your forum

Bumper, I commend you on your forum

Bumper,

I want to commend you on CombatCarry.com!

While I've been on the internet for well over 10 years, I am relatively new to Online Forums. I am very impressed with the quality of this forum and how well it is maintained.

The folks here are intelligent, well informed and civil. You run a tight ship here Bumper and I am very pleased to be a member here for about 3 weeks or so.

It did not escape my notice that the last two days in a row has seen the maximum numbers of users on line at one time... 576 yesterday! And a substantial membership!

That's great! Look for a donation from me soon.

Thanks for providing this forum.
    -Bark'n
    Semper Fi

"The gun is the great equalizer... For it is the gun, that allows the meek to repel the monsters; Whom are bigger, stronger and without conscience, prey on those who without one, would surely perish."

2. Remove Ads

Distinguished Member Array 4my son's Avatar
    I'll second that,

Bumper
    "fundamental principle of American law that a government and its agents are under no general duty to provide public services, such as police protection, to any individual citizen." [Warren v. District of Columbia,(D.C. Ct. of Ap., 1981)]
    If I have to explain it, you wouldn't understand

Aside from the mods being fair and firm, the forum is what we make it.
    Some forums are operated like a wild west saloon, and so attract people who want to challenge everyone else to a fight.
    This place is a true online community, even when we disagree it is civil and tempers remain calm.

Bumper and the staff don't ask for money, there's even a disclaimer of sorts on the donation page.
    But I'm free to comment on it.
    Even if you only give the cost of a cheap holster or some WWB .45 - $20 - it all goes to the source, no deductions for this or that as it is with charities.
    And as this site is an educative resource for all you can assume that by helping keep things running then you are directly helping the cause of RKBA and CCW.
    If you want to give more but are limited in your monthly disposable cash then it is possible to give monthly, quarterly or whatever you'd prefer.

Assistant Administrator
    Good to hear that Bark'n ........ I honestly think that, with very few exceptions - the members do relish the almost flame free environment Bumper tries to maintain.

We might seem sometimes to be a tad zealous with mod decisions but the goal is only the one of trying best to keep what we have and not let it slide into lower standards.

As we often say - anyone wanting some good flames and Nomex under garments - can find plenty of suitable homes out there in cyberland
    Chris - P95
    NRA Certified Instructor & NRA Life Member.

"To own a gun and assume that you are armed
    is like owning a piano and assuming that you are a musician!."

http://www.rkba-2a.com/ - a portal for 2A links, articles and some videos.

i think there's an aura that keeps the good in and the bad out around here. this was the first "gun" forum i checked out and pretty much joined right away. that got my curiosity going so i checked out others. ...i never went back to any of the others i found out.

all the mods can use this as a reference for i'm sure this post has convinced Bumper to give you all a raise... from one bread crumb to two. ... no need to thank me.
    What's this button do?

me
    I could not agree more. This is an excelent forum, I have never gotten anything but respect from the Mods or other members on this page. Bumper and Mods thank you for the work you all do to keep this great.
    Mark

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

-James Earl Jones

DC Founder
    Thanks, everyone. We like to hear about it when you are enjoying what we all built here. We also like to hear about it when you don't. Many of the changes here have been a result of our members' comments or suggestions. I think we do have the best membership of most of the other gun related sites. You should give yourselves credit for that, too....
    Bumper
    Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde; Beware the anger of a patient man.

Links