We Made It To DefensiveCarry!

This is a discussion on We Made It To DefensiveCarry! within the Old Forum News, Feedback, Problems & Comments forums, part of the DefensiveCarry.com Forum Office category; We Made It! I seem to be having trouble with an "x" being where a little image for a link goes, in my Post Listings, ...

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: We Made It To DefensiveCarry!

We Made It To DefensiveCarry!

We Made It! I seem to be having trouble with an "x" being where a little image for a link goes, in my Post Listings, and in my toolbar. The links still seem to work.

That's alright though, Just happy to be here. I was having a little anxiety about my favorite hangout being lost. Kinda like when I had a vasectomy, I was worried that everything would work right until I was able to test it out.
    Spend few minutes learning about my journey from Zero to Athlete in this mini documentary!
    Then check out my blog! www.BodyByMcDonalds.com

Cupcake - 100 pound loser, adventurer, Ironman Triathlete.

2. Remove Ads

Woo Hoo!!!

We are here and it is running!!! That's all that matters.......
    Sean
    XD 9SC | XD 45ACP Service | XD 45ACP Compact |Borealis
    "You may know where you are. God may know where you are. If you don't tell your dispatcher where you are, you'd better be on speaking terms with God!"

DC Founder
    We did make it, although we have a couple of flat tires it appears. The gallery is going to have to be re-installed and some of the image pointers are missing. And, although the header graphoc is initially centered, once you log in, it shifts over again.

I'm heading for bed (been up all night) I'll work on the problems when I am in good enough shape to figure out what's going on. If you notice any other problems, post them here and I will start working through them.

Good night....
    Bumper
    Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde; Beware the anger of a patient man.

Very nice. I think the name fits.
    Training means learning the rules. Experience means learning the exceptions.

I'm #5 on the new list. Congrats.

Bumper, you get some rest and we'll thrash it to see what it's got!
    ALthough I do get this error when I reply to posts....

Warning: Unknown(./includes/vba_cmps_plugin_newpost.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /includes/functions_newpost.php(524) : eval()'d code on line 1

Fatal error: (null)() [function.require]: Failed opening required './includes/vba_cmps_plugin_newpost.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/swiftblade/domains/defensivecarry.com/public_html/vbulletin/includes/functions_newpost.php(524) : eval()'d code on line 1
    Sean
    XD 9SC | XD 45ACP Service | XD 45ACP Compact |Borealis
    "You may know where you are. God may know where you are. If you don't tell your dispatcher where you are, you'd better be on speaking terms with God!"

And when I do a quick reply, I guess it works but I can't see my own reply on the thread.

But when I exit that thread and go to the topic lists it shows my post as the last post.

Just FYI

Bumper, just ignore my messages, it seems that my replys are showing up there is just a significant delay before they do, sorry.

WOW!!!

Nice. I like it. I know there will be a few little quirks now and then but way to go Bumper!!!

Just rest up and then you can tackle it after you wake up.

This error msg seems to be associated with a condition when the system is "Looking for www.defensivetcarry.com" ...

Might be a simple spelling error in one of the scripts.

Quote Originally Posted by XD in SC View Post
    Bumper, you get some rest and we'll thrash it to see what it's got!
    ALthough I do get this error when I reply to posts....

Warning: Unknown(./includes/vba_cmps_plugin_newpost.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /includes/functions_newpost.php(524) : eval()'d code on line 1

Fatal error: (null)() [function.require]: Failed opening required './includes/vba_cmps_plugin_newpost.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/swiftblade/domains/defensivecarry.com/ public_html/vbulletin/includes/functions_newpost.php(524) : eval()'d code on line 1
    Your best weapon is your brain. Don't leave home without it.
    Thoughts: Justifiable self defense (A.O.J.).
    Explain: How does disarming victims reduce the number of victims?
    Reason over Force: The Gun is Civilization (Marko Kloos).
    NRA, SAF, GOA, OFF, ACLDN.

Nice work, guys! Well done. Your efforts, as always, are very much appreciated.
    Cheers,
    Rod
    "We're paratroopers. We're supposed to be surrounded!" Dick Winters

Hoorah! Thanks for the effort Bumper.
    If you stand up and be counted, from time to time you may get yourself knocked down. But remember this: A man flattened by an opponent can get up again. A man flattened by conformity stays down for good. ~ Thomas J. Watson, Jr.

VIP Member
    Way to go Bumper! And we can wait on the pretty stuff. Do rest!
    You have to make the shot when fire is smoking, people are screaming, dogs are barking, kids are crying and sirens are coming.
    Randy Cain.

Ego will kill you. Leave it at home.
    Signed: Me!

Distinguished Member Array 4my sons's Avatar
    Wow,

A new home, it looks great. Thanks Bumper for all your work.

"fundamental principle of American law that a government and its agents are under no general duty to provide public services, such as police protection, to any individual citizen." [Warren v. District of Columbia,(D.C. Ct. of Ap., 1981)]
    If I have to explain it, you wouldn't understand

Looks great! The best forum on the supernet just got better! Of course, you chose the best pistol ever made for the banner. I hope everyone remembers that when a dreaded "vs" thread comes up.

Excellent work and thank you!

Things are looking good! Though to echo some of the "growing pains"...on my monitor, the banner has shifted all the way over to the right, forcing me to scroll to the right to see all the page.

Little red X's appear where some graphics or links appear to be.

Otherwise, great effort guys!!!!!
    Reader, suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But, I repeat myself. ...Mark Twain: Manuscript note, c.1882.
    NRA Life Member & JPFO Member.
    Sig & CZ-aholic, a Ruger SP101 3" & Wiley Clapp GP100

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Links