Forum Sponsors

This is a discussion on Forum Sponsors within the Old Forum News, Feedback, Problems & Comments forums, part of the DefensiveCarry.com Forum Office category; We've now filled our advertising banner positions and I am very pleased with the sponsors we have. In addition to their banners, sponsors also have ...

Thread: Forum Sponsors

DC Founder

Forum Sponsors

We've now filled our advertising banner positions and I am very pleased with the sponsors we have. In addition to their banners, sponsors also have a special link area in our "Related Links" area. It's somewhat redundant since their banner is, of course, a link but they are listed there prominently as well.

In addition to the links in those two areas, I have added links to the "Sponsor Buy, Sell & Trade" subforum. This area was split away from the "Member Buy, Sell & Trade" subforum so they can offer their product specials to you directly. They are the only ones able to originate threads in that area and can close them when the item/items are sold as our members are allowed to do in the Member Buy, Sale & trade area. You can, though, once a thread is opened post to it.

I hope you will all, when anticipating a purchase, consider our purchasing from our sponsors . It's good for them and it's good for us and, as a buyer, it's good for you.
    Bumper
    Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde; Beware the anger of a patient man.

2. Remove Ads

Thumbs up

Bumper,

I am glad to see you lined up great sponsors. You have also done a great job of providing advertising opportunities that are non obtrusive yet easy to glance at.

As a side note, I hope that you and the Mods realize that it is the hard work that you guys have done that has allowed this site to become what it is and allowed for the quick sale of advertising opps.

Thanks for your continuous dedication to keeping this site available to all of us.

A job very well done by all of you!

Lex et Libertas — Semper Vigilo, Fortis, Paratus, et Fidelis!

"Not only do the people who put their lives on the line to protect the rest of us deserve better, we all deserve better than to have our own security undermined by those who undermine law enforcement." -Thomas Sowell

DC Founder
    Thanks, BigEFan, we appreciate it. But, without our members we would just be a bunch of men and women sitting around trying to moderate each other.

We make it available and keep it up and running. You all provide the experiences and make it interesting.
    Bumper

Quote Originally Posted by Bumper View Post
    But, without our members we would just be a bunch of men and women sitting around trying to moderate each other.

And judging from your crew, you would still be entirely too busy!!!!!

j/k
    Lex et Libertas — Semper Vigilo, Fortis, Paratus, et Fidelis!

"Not only do the people who put their lives on the line to protect the rest of us deserve better, we all deserve better than to have our own security undermined by those who undermine law enforcement." -Thomas Sowell

DC Founder
    Quote Originally Posted by BigEFan View Post
    And judging from your crew, you would still be entirely too busy!!!!!

j/k
    There's never a lack of work, that's for sure....
    Bumper

Great site. Thanks for all the work.
    Les Baer 45
    Sig Man
    N.R.A. Patron Life Member
    M.C.R.G.O.

Wherever there's fried chicken or barbecue
    No problems from me about the importance of generating revenue to keep the site up and you in ammo. I have no qualms paying for the use of good sites that I join.

I noticed in the sub-forums of Sponsor Buy, Sell, & Trade that clicking on the links opens in same window. Other links throughout the site always open in new window. Is this an oversight or or intentional? I like the new window option personally.

Great Site.
    Pitmaster

HELGA: Where are you going?
    HAGAR: To sign a peace treaty with the King of England.
    HELGA: Then why take all those weapons?
    HAGAR: First we gotta negotiate...

DC Founder
    I noticed in the sub-forums of Sponsor Buy, Sell, & Trade that clicking on the links opens in same window. Other links throughout the site always open in new window. Is this an oversight or or intentional? I like the new window option personally.
    I have been trying to figure out how to do this in that area, but haven't been able to make it work without breaking the link. I'll keep trying, but for now, it still opens in a new window....
    Bumper

DC Founder
    The number of sponsorship positions has been increased from 8 to 12. The additional 4 positions will be available on a first come first served basis. One is currently reserved for a new sponsor starting in December and I anticipate another will be taken in the next day or so. If your interested, details are available here: http://www.defensivecarry.com/vbulle...ad.php?t=35074
    Bumper

Question Sponsorship

I am interested in becoming a sponsor, but the " contact us" link just sends my email back to my mailbox as undeliverable. How can I contact you so we can get this done?

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bustersmaster View Post
    I am interested in becoming a sponsor, but the " contact us" link just sends my email back to my mailbox as undeliverable. How can I contact you so we can get this done?
    Click on Bumper's user name in the post above yours and choose "Send a private message to Bumper". Then create your message.
    George

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe. Albert Einstein

Thank you dr cmg, I just joined about 10 minutes ago and still finding my way around. I appreciate the help.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bustersmaster View Post
    Thank you dr cmg, I just joined about 10 minutes ago and still finding my way around. I appreciate the help.
    Glad to be of help.
    George

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe. Albert Einstein

Links