Minor Problem With Page Display

This is a discussion on Minor Problem With Page Display within the Old Forum News, Feedback, Problems & Comments forums, part of the DefensiveCarry.com Forum Office category; This happens in both Firefox version 2.0.0.9 and Internet Explorer 7. I've seen it on multiple computers, so I don't think its my computer. I ...

Thread: Minor Problem With Page Display

Minor Problem With Page Display

This happens in both Firefox version 2.0.0.9 and Internet Explorer 7. I've seen it on multiple computers, so I don't think its my computer. I don't have the problem on other VB forums either.

When posting a new thread or replying, the tables for the smilies go way off the side of the screen. Here are some pics of both IE and FF. I have my resolution set at 1024x768. On the other computer I have 1600x1200 and have the same problem.

Anyone else have this problem?

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

Smith & Wesson M&P9c

2. Remove Ads

It's OK for me. I'm using IE 7.0, but my display is 1440 x 900.
    Randy
    - - - - -
    Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside a dog, it's too dark to read. -Groucho Marx

Assistant Administrator
    I'd have thought this was screen res linked - I too am now on IE7 and Firefox 2.0.0.9 - but I run at 1600x1200, tho most of time have windows smaller and all cascaded at around 1280 or so.

Can't say I have noticed it of late - I'll ''go advanced" and check .......... nope - in IE7 right now it's fine. Surprised you get a prob' at 1600 tho.
    Chris - P95
    NRA Certified Instructor & NRA Life Member.

"To own a gun and assume that you are armed
    is like owning a piano and assuming that you are a musician!."

http://www.rkba-2a.com/ - a portal for 2A links, articles and some videos.

on 1600, the screen doesn't scroll but the smilies still go off the tables. on 1024 it goes beyond the screen and makes me scroll
    "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

Smith & Wesson M&P9c

DC Founder
    Quote Originally Posted by broknindarkagain View Post
    This happens in both Firefox version 2.0.0.9 and Internet Explorer 7. I've seen it on multiple computers, so I don't think its my computer. I don't have the problem on other VB forums either.

When posting a new thread or replying, the tables for the smilies go way off the side of the screen. Here are some pics of both IE and FF. I have my resolution set at 1024x768. On the other computer I have 1600x1200 and have the same problem.

Anyone else have this problem?
    Weird. Like Chris I would have thought it was related to resolution. I'll see if I can reproduce it on one of my computers...
    Bumper
    Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde; Beware the anger of a patient man.

Just to throw it out there I'm running Explorer 7 at 1920 x 1200 resolution on a 17" laptop and have no problems on mine.
    -Bark'n
    Semper Fi

"The gun is the great equalizer... For it is the gun, that allows the meek to repel the monsters; Whom are bigger, stronger and without conscience, prey on those who without one, would surely perish."

I have the same problem running Safari 1.3 except I only see part of the line the sheep are on and none of those work
    Abort the Obamanation not the Constitution

Those who would, deny, require permit, license, certification, or authorization for me to bear arms are as vile, dangerous & evil as those who would molest, abuse, assault, rape or murder my family

Links