I love this forum

I love this forum

This is a discussion on I love this forum within the Old Forum News, Feedback, Problems & Comments forums, part of the DefensiveCarry.com Forum Office category; I spent the entire day today on this forum, mostly reading the "Ever been a victim?" posts. I have so many other things I have ...

Thread: I love this forum

VIP Member Array ExactlyMyPoint's Avatar

I love this forum

I spent the entire day today on this forum, mostly reading the "Ever been a victim?" posts. I have so many other things I have to do. I guess I have the entire year to finish those things.

I love this forum. As a newbie dweeb, you guys generally wish to be of assistance and are very helpful. Thanks for tolerating my newbie dweeb questions (oh, did I already mention that?)

I hope you all have a safe New Year.

Lead Moderator
    We all had to start out somewhere. Glad you enjoy this forum. Bumper has really made a great place to discuss issues, ask questions while not get flamed , insulted and bashed.
    "In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock." Thomas Jefferson

Nemo Me Impune Lacesset

Assistant Administrator
    What Rocky said plus - this place is in essence the ''mutual benefit society'' - somewhere to absorb info and also give it - dependent on your needs and abilities.

It is therefore a valuable archive of thought, opinion and knowledge - all brought together. Glad you enjoy it - and will continue to do so.
    Chris - P95
    NRA Certified Instructor & NRA Life Member.

"To own a gun and assume that you are armed
    is like owning a piano and assuming that you are a musician!."

http://www.rkba-2a.com/ - a portal for 2A links, articles and some videos.

Administrator
    Hey...nice compliment ~ Thanks & much appreciated.
    We have great selfless forum members and they all deserve much of the credit.
    Liberty Over Tyranny Μολὼν λαβέ

I spent the entire day today on this forum
    Don't forget to go out in the daylight every now and then. Your eyes need the exercise. LOL! I quit going to some other forums when I found this one.

I enjoy this place also...so many of my old haunts have turned so repetitive that they're boring!

I read so many things every day...unlike other forum members, my wife thinks I'm sitting and reading here...way too much...

A great place to spend a lot of time.

Stay armed...read everything...stay safe!
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Senior Moderator
    I agree entirely! This is one of the greatest places for anyone (newbie or not) to discuss all things carry related.

I'm glad that you enjoy it!

Administrator
    Agreed. This is a pretty swanky joint to hang out at.
    "Just blame Sixto"

Distinguished Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ram Rod View Post
    Don't forget to go out in the daylight every now and then. Your eyes need the exercise. LOL! I quit going to some other forums when I found this one.
    +1! I got caught up in the Forum over the weekend and when I finally emerged my wife asked me if we were going to have six more weeks of winter!

DC Founder
    Glad to hear everyone is enjoying it. My wife is amazed that I spend as much time on the site as I do and I've come to realize many others do, too. There is a huge amount of information here and would be impossible to go through all of it being a new member, I guess. Just keep on reading, though and we'll keep growing it....
    Bumper
    Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde; Beware the anger of a patient man.

Distinguished Member Array nutz4utwo's Avatar
    This is by far the most polite and well behaved forum i have come across. Everyone seems to have a pretty level head and look out for one another. I am happy to say that you all are the ones with guns...
    "a reminder that no law can replace personal responsibility" - Bill Clinton 2010.

Glad to hear everyone is enjoying it. My wife is amazed that I spend as much time on the site as I do and I've come to realize many others do, too. There is a huge amount of information here and would be impossible to go through all of it being a new member, I guess. Just keep on reading, though and we'll keep growing it....
    I hope she (your wife) never puts down an ultimatum to you concerning your activities pertaining to the site. Your passion and integrity speak volumes. Your dedication to such is duly appreciated. Anyone who has spent a moment looking through the forums and not apprehensive to ask questions, can realize the true need for a forum such as this. If it ever came down to the possibility of the site becoming extinct, I, as well as others, would likely see fit to give whatever we are able to see it's survival.

This is by far the most polite and well behaved forum i have come across. Everyone seems to have a pretty level head and look out for one another. I am happy to say that you all are the ones with guns...
    Can't argue one bit with that assessment. That it is, and it also conjures up one's own abilities to further the portrayal of the site in the owner's vision. A description in words can only attempt to describe the true meaning of the site, and the impact for which it has made among it's current and future members. God Bless.

DC Founder
    Quote Originally Posted by Ram Rod View Post
    I hope she (your wife) never puts down an ultimatum to you concerning your activities pertaining to the site.
    Nope, my wife doesn't hand down ultimatums. I divorced the last one that did that....
    Bumper
    Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde; Beware the anger of a patient man.

Sponsored Links