Defensive Carry banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Sponsors

717 views 6 replies 7 participants last post by  Tony Siciliano 
#1 ·
We have a couple of new sponsors we'd like to welcome, Bluegrass Holsters who've been displayed for a couple of weeks now but still working on getting their new website open and just today, LMSDefense, a defensive training organization that has a full range of training available across the country.

We very much appreciate their support of the forum, along with all of our sponsors, and hope our members will take the time to visit their websites, familiarize yourself with their offerings and give them consideration when shopping products and services they offer. They, along with our contributing members are what keeps the forum afloat, financially. :smile:

#2 ·
My warm Welcome extended to both of our new forum sponsors.
Though we have already had a chance to get to know BlueGrass a bit from his Intro. :yup:
I'm looking forward to visiting the Bluegrass holster site once it is finally fully operational.

And for the members who have not yet visited the LMS (Last Man Standing) site ~ you should click on their banner and have a look.
I absolutely LOVE their opening/Enter photograph. :yup:
AND their site is beautifully constructed.

#4 ·
Great to see that ........ the help is most useful and with our audience these days there'll be some good viewings.

Welcome guys :smilez:

#5 ·
Welcome to DefensiveCarry. I haven't had any dealings with BlueGrass yet, but Tony Siciliano from LMS and I swapped a couple of PMs. It's good to have new sponsors and the good people affiliated with them here.

#6 ·
I just wanted to say how impressed I've been with the forum sponsors sites. I check them out to see what products or courses are available out there, and these are some great sites, very informative. When we first were told about the sponsors I was a bit worried that this forum would turn into nothing more than an advertising page with some notes, but no worries now. The sponsors have provided a great service to the forum and hopefully when I get more money I can utilize some of the sponsors to my benefits! Just wanted to take the time to say thanks.

#7 ·
I'd like to echo Troy and thank you for the warm welcome.

There are two forums that I spend most of my time on: the LMS forum and DC.com. There are many, many great dicussions on this forum, and it's a fantastic resource. Well run, well organized.

It's really nice to be associated with enthusiastic, professional people like the staff of DC.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.