Help Please

This is a discussion on Help Please within the Old Forum News, Feedback, Problems & Comments forums, part of the DefensiveCarry.com Forum Office category; I only get that when I'm hacking into the server. Just kidding. Seriously, though I have a different issue that shows up when the forum ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Help Please

Distinguished Member Array morintp's Avatar
    I only get that when I'm hacking into the server. Just kidding.

Seriously, though I have a different issue that shows up when the forum starts slowing down. Sometimes when I click on a section or a thread, it loads the page but most of the page is programming code, not the pretty forum we're used to.

When it happens, I just hit F5 to reload and it goes back to normal. Does anyone else get this problem?

2. Remove Ads

DC Founder
    Quote Originally Posted by morintp View Post
    Seriously, though I have a different issue that shows up when the forum starts slowing down. Sometimes when I click on a section or a thread, it loads the page but most of the page is programming code, not the pretty forum we're used to.

When it happens, I just hit F5 to reload and it goes back to normal. Does anyone else get this problem?
    Hopefully, you haven't gotten this since the upgrade. With four horses hitched to the team, we should have very few slowdowns except (possibly) when I am performing a maintenance action.....
    Bumper
    Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde; Beware the anger of a patient man.

VIP Member
    Are the Virus scan settings too restrictive? In the browser, is there a yellow circle with an exclaimation point in the lower left hand corner? How about a bar across the top of the browser that indicates something is blocked?
    Last edited by ctr; May 5th, 2008 at 06:45 AM. Reason: the author can't spell

Distinguished Member Array morintp's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bumper View Post
    Hopefully, you haven't gotten this since the upgrade. With four horses hitched to the team, we should have very few slowdowns except (possibly) when I am performing a maintenance action.....
    It happened a few days ago, I'm not sure exactly when, but if it happens again I'll let you know.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links