Ban the thread title "What would you do?"

This is a discussion on Ban the thread title "What would you do?" within the Old Forum News, Feedback, Problems & Comments forums, part of the DefensiveCarry.com Forum Office category; You guys are killing me. No, this was not a post count increaser, except for most of you. I could really care less about post ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ban the thread title "What would you do?"

You guys are killing me.

No, this was not a post count increaser, except for most of you. I could really care less about post count and member titles. You could be a "Distinguished Member" (does that come with an award?) or "Poster of the century" it matters little. I look at length of membership combined with post count. 3000 posts and only a member for 6 months is a red flag. I do remember member names who appear to know what they are talking about, and who is FOS.

My memory is bit FUBAR from one too many hits to the head, and I do not remember the OP of the thread title, just the title. I get tired of doing the click on it, oh yeah, read it, back up, then the next one because it happens to be the number one thread title in the section.

I apologize for the use of "Ban", and now that this thread has been relocated, it's original intent was only titles in the "Concealed Carry & Defensive Scenarios"section.

I just think that there should be scenario qualifiers in the title so I can tell if I have read it or not, and can skip over it if I am not interested in posting or subscribing, since I can not delete it or block it from my viewing of the site, and when there are multiple threads running with the same title...
    Sticks

Grasseater // Grass~eat~er noun, often attributive \ˈgras-ē-tər\
    A person who is incapable of independent thought; a person who is herd animal-like in behavior; one who cannot distinguish between right and wrong; a foolish person.
    See also Sheep

2. Remove Ads

Distinguished Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxLoad View Post
    So... the purpose of this thread is to increase post count?
    Hey wait, I want in on that.

Z
    An ounce of lead is worth 200lbs of cop.

Quote Originally Posted by Sticks View Post
    You could be a "Distinguished Member" (does that come with an award?) ...
    Only in certain circles. None of that matters a whit, when it comes down tot he business of protecting ourselves and loved ones, of course. That that's the point.

I just think that there should be scenario qualifiers in the title so I can tell ...
    That's only common courtesy. I agree with you: I wish more would so so. It helps everyone, both today and when searching for things in future.
    Your best weapon is your brain. Don't leave home without it.
    Thoughts: Justifiable self defense (A.O.J.).
    Explain: How does disarming victims reduce the number of victims?
    Reason over Force: The Gun is Civilization (Marko Kloos).
    NRA, GOA, OFF, ACLDN.

DC Founder
    Actually, a new feature in the new release of vBulletin will help alleviate this "problem". More when that gets installed in a week or so....
    Bumper
    Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde; Beware the anger of a patient man.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Links