Why I Stay (Forum Feedback) - Page 2

Why I Stay (Forum Feedback)

This is a discussion on Why I Stay (Forum Feedback) within the Old Forum News, Feedback, Problems & Comments forums, part of the DefensiveCarry.com Forum Office category; The mods do a great job and don't get the kudos that they should. Our massive "Take Home Pay" sure helps to make up for ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Administrator
    The mods do a great job and don't get the kudos that they should.

Our massive "Take Home Pay" sure helps to make up for any lack of kudos.
    Liberty Over Tyranny Μολὼν λαβέ

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by QKShooter View Post
    The mods do a great job and don't get the kudos that they should.

Our massive "Take Home Pay" sure helps to make up for any lack of kudos.
    Isn't there something in the rules about telling the truth?

Seriously, thank you to all of the staff for keeping this a great place to be!

Assistant Administrator
    Nice sentiments Holdcard .... credit is due to many - these days much less me than I'd like as I am in very sporadically of late. But there are many mod's who are very hard working and dilligent - and I can also convey my own thanks to them.

Bumper's mission is awesome and has lasted well - thanks to a great extent also to the many members who, like Holdcard, come here just because of that.
    Chris - P95
    NRA Certified Instructor & NRA Life Member.

"To own a gun and assume that you are armed
    is like owning a piano and assuming that you are a musician!."

http://www.rkba-2a.com/ - a portal for 2A links, articles and some videos.

The types of discussions we have are often deadly serious. Lives are hinging on our sufficient preparation, knowledge, perception, integrity.

You don't get that by rooting around bashers-r-us types of forums, nor allowing that sort of thing to fly. You get that by being able to come to a respectful understanding with folks who often know far more than yourself.

That a single place draws thousands of like-minded, responsible and respectful folks isn't by accident. It's most certainly by design.

Kudos to Bumper, the admins, the mods and members who all strive to keep DefensiveCarry such a high-quality, flog-free zone.

While we're on the subject of dishing up congrats to the chief cook and bottle washers ... Whomever is responsible for the lickety-split performance, despite nearly 1000 folks online tonight, you've got my vote for Bottle Washer of the Month!!
    Your best weapon is your brain. Don't leave home without it.
    Thoughts: Justifiable self defense (A.O.J.).
    Explain: How does disarming victims reduce the number of victims?
    Reason over Force: The Gun is Civilization (Marko Kloos).
    NRA, SAF, GOA, OFF, ACLDN.

Yep!This is a great place to visit...morning (before work)...noon (at work), and in the evening...I AM addicted (another thread). I laugh out loud, a lot. My wife just shakes her head in disblief, but she tolerates my 'pastime', DC,...

I have learned a lot, I have met some great characters, I value the diversity of opinions...I admire the expertise in so many areas...(I do wish I had 'longer' access to my typo errors!)

This IS a great place to spend a lot of time.

Stay armed...stay informed...stay safe!
    Last edited by RETSUPT99; May 14th, 2008 at 06:40 AM.
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

DC Founder
    Quote Originally Posted by ccw9mm View Post
    While we're on the subject of dishing up congrats to the chief cook and bottle washers ... Whomever is responsible for the lickety-split performance, despite nearly 1000 folks online tonight, you've got my vote for Bottle Washer of the Month!!
    Take a bow; it's everyone with "Site Supporter" under their name, including our sponsors.
    Bumper
    Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde; Beware the anger of a patient man.

Thanks

x2 for me I have to admit I love this forum so far, have learned a lot in the little time I have spent here SO FAR, think its great no one here is the type of person that cannibalizes other members for any reason like some forums I have heard, I appreciate the support I feel I have here and all the very nice members I have run into thus far. I know im a newbie and all here still but I look forward to spending tons of more time here as time goes on :)

I'm a newbie here, and appreciate the "cleanliness". If I want to here/read foul language I would find myself in the same cesspool as the folks I'm to get away from.
    I also use some choice phrases at times, in private, and then think to myself, is this all I can come up with?

I'll join the chorus in saying kudos to the folks that run the show.

Distinguished Member Array snowdoctor's Avatar
    +1
    I recommend this forum to alot of people, and hold this place in the highest regard.
    ----DOC-----

--people ask why I carry, and I show them this picture. I think it says it all.--

NRA Certified Instructor--many disciplines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links