Forum Upgrade

This is a discussion on Forum Upgrade within the Old Forum News, Feedback, Problems & Comments forums, part of the DefensiveCarry.com Forum Office category; Originally Posted by Kerbouchard Hey, Bumper, I really like the new feature for when you click on thumbnails...looks all high tech and stuff. Yeah, I ...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Forum Upgrade

DC Founder
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerbouchard View Post
    Hey, Bumper, I really like the new feature for when you click on thumbnails...looks all high tech and stuff.
    Yeah, I sorta liked that as well. It expands to the full picture a lot quicker than before and, I think it looks better surrounded by the black....

Thanks for keeping this forum up and running. We sure do appreciate it.
    No problem, I hate to get backed up on updates because of the problems it sometimes leaves us vulnerable to.
    Bumper
    Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde; Beware the anger of a patient man.

2. Remove Ads

Quote Originally Posted by Bumper View Post
    Okay, since there was a new version of the CMPS, I just upgraded it. There was a different java script (larger anyway - I didn't open the script) that hopefully addresses your problem, Craiger. I'll keep my fingers crossed.

While I was at it, I also upgraded the links software. If all works well, I will upgrade the gallery tomorrow night....
    Yep, it sure did everything is 5 by 5
    Thanks again
    In God we trust, Everyone else we monitor...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Links