Forum Rules Agreement

This is a discussion on Forum Rules Agreement within the Old Forum News, Feedback, Problems & Comments forums, part of the DefensiveCarry.com Forum Office category; I've been a member for a while and have over 700 posts...when I tried to reply to a thread today, I had to agree to ...

Thread: Forum Rules Agreement

Forum Rules Agreement

I've been a member for a while and have over 700 posts...when I tried to reply to a thread today, I had to agree to the forum rules. Again.

???

-JT

2. Remove Ads

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu View Post
    I've been a member for a while and have over 700 posts...when I tried to reply to a thread today, I had to agree to the forum rules. Again.

???

-JT

Obviously just for certain people who've shown a propensity to break the rules in the past........

"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in a grey twilight that knows not victory nor defeat."

Theodore Roosevelt

Distinguished Member Array tinkerinWstuff's Avatar
    do you have a guilty conceince over anything you've done lately?
    "Run for your life from the man who tells you that money is evil. That sentence is the leper's bell of an approaching looter. So long as men live together on earth and need means to deal with one another-their only substitute, if they abandon money, is the muzzle of a gun."

Who is John Galt?

There are two sides to every issue: one side is right and the other is wrong, but the middle is always evil.

http://miscmusings.townhall.com/

Who is John Galt?

VIP Member
    I think when Bumper upgraded the site everyone who posted had to reagree with the rules.

Quote Originally Posted by Kerbouchard View Post

Spoilsport......
    "Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in a grey twilight that knows not victory nor defeat."

Theodore Roosevelt

JD
    Administrator
    That is correct, everyone was required to re-read the rules, sometimes we do require individuals to re-read and reaccept them, but you'll usually get a PM regarding why.

DC Founder
    Actually, I didn't require a reaffirmation of the rules. That must have happened automatically when I reinstalled that particular script. But, I was going to do it as long as I got all of the bugs worked out of the new version so I guess this can serve to satisfy that requirement.....
    Bumper
    Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde; Beware the anger of a patient man.

Links