To Many Cheifs - Page 3

To Many Cheifs

This is a discussion on To Many Cheifs within the Old Forum News, Feedback, Problems & Comments forums, part of the DefensiveCarry.com Forum Office category; For those that are wondering, mustang seems to have been talking about a thread where a gentleman asked about a statute for TX CHL eligibility. ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: To Many Cheifs

For those that are wondering, mustang seems to have been talking about a thread where a gentleman asked about a statute for TX CHL eligibility. He seemed to not like some of the answers and called us 'old ladies with crazy scenarios' telling the OP he 'asked for it' by asking a question to this group of people.

I responded to his post, and mine was one of the several ones deleted(for probably good reason).

In any case, if mustang no longer cares to grace us with his presence, it won't be the end of the world.

The rest of you guys are still a top notch group of people.
    There are two sides to every issue: one side is right and the other is wrong, but the middle is always evil.

http://miscmusings.townhall.com/

Who is John Galt?

1943 - 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by automatic slim View Post
    I think he means, Too many chiefs. Grammer Mustang, grammer.
    Grammar, Slim, Grammar.

When you’re wounded and left on Afghanistan’s plains,
    And the women come out to cut up what remains,
    Just roll to your rifle and blow out your brains,
    And go to your God like a soldier.

Rudyard Kipling

Terry

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Crunch View Post
    Grammar, Slim, Grammar.
    Grammar, Cap'n. Grammar. Or, punctuation, if we're truly picking nits.

Read Eats, Shoots & Leaves: The Zero Tolerance Approach To Punctuation (aka, retentiveness for the select few).

Ooooh. Bumper's here, monitoring. Who told??!
    Your best weapon is your brain. Don't leave home without it.
    Thoughts: Justifiable self defense (A.O.J.).
    Explain: How does disarming victims reduce the number of victims?
    Reason over Force: The Gun is Civilization (Marko Kloos).
    NRA, SAF, GOA, OFF, ACLDN.

DC Founder
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerbouchard View Post
    I responded to his post, and mine was one of the several ones deleted(for probably good reason).
    Yup several posts were edited, since they quoted his. I believe that his above post was confusing because he had previously received a warning (not an infraction) for language. CopperKnight gave him that one, Matt gave him this one. I suppose he was surprised to find out that we have several staff members trying to keep the forum clean and civil.

Anyway, I received an email from him. He will get his wish regarding getting his membership canceled, but we do not "erase" posts and threads unless they specifically break the rules. He decided to take a parting shot at everyone before he left....

This is rediculouse and I made a mistake by joining this forum. I thought it was information about CCW not a bunch of people looking for a purpose in life with strange trumped up scenarios, on personal protection and bullying.

This sight is alarming and I am requesting my name be removed, like I was never here.

Copper knight Matt Larson along with others, I cant beleve they are even aloud to own firearms.

Please remove my subscription. Thank you
    Bumper
    Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde; Beware the anger of a patient man.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Sponsored Links