Site problems???? - Page 2

Site problems????

This is a discussion on Site problems???? within the Old Forum News, Feedback, Problems & Comments forums, part of the DefensiveCarry.com Forum Office category; The silver lining is "they" don't just hit anybody. My site has never had a DOS attack, I feel almost jealous....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Site problems????

The silver lining is "they" don't just hit anybody. My site has never had a DOS attack, I feel almost jealous.
    "Don't hit a man if you can possibly avoid it; but if you do hit him, put him to sleep." - Theodore Roosevelt

-Paco
    http://www.shieldsd.net

DC Founder
    Quote Originally Posted by broknindarkagain View Post
    I didn't know that still worked. thats an old trick in the book. what host are you using?
    Their link is listed at the bottom of every page. They are a very good host and they stopped it once I could get through to them, but even old tricks work.

Quote Originally Posted by ExSoldier View Post
    Bumper, if this is a real hack attack, will you give the evidence to somebody in the FBI or if the trail leads offshore maybe the CIA or NSA? This kind of nonsense should be discouraged.
    I will turn the information in, but you shouldn't be surprised when I tell you that the CIA nor the NSA give a hoot about what hackers do to this website. I do know someone within NIPC (FBI) that I can turn it into but they will never tell you the outcome of any investigation that they might do.

Quote Originally Posted by Paco View Post
    The silver lining is "they" don't just hit anybody. My site has never had a DOS attack, I feel almost jealous.
    Don't be. This is our second time. It sucks.

I know you're all curious but this is about all I have to say publicly regarding the particulars involved of this attack.
    Bumper
    Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde; Beware the anger of a patient man.

Honestly, who would want to perform a denial of service attach on this site? The Brady Bunch? Some other flaming lib anti-gun nuts?
    ,=====o00o _
    //___l__,\____\,__
    l_--- \___l---[]lllllll[]
    (o)_)-o- (o)_)--o-)_)

DC Founder
    Quote Originally Posted by TN_Mike View Post
    Honestly, who would want to perform a denial of service attach on this site? The Brady Bunch? Some other flaming lib anti-gun nuts?
    In the past, it was someone we banned, although we haven't banned anyone that gave us a problem for quite awhile....
    Bumper

I seem to be having the same problem tonight. It is not as bad as what went on last night, I just tried to get on the site, 3 time I got there server busy/not responding message. I'm in Boston so it is 0208................

DC Founder
    Quote Originally Posted by Demeo2169 View Post
    I seem to be having the same problem tonight. It is not as bad as what went on last night, I just tried to get on the site, 3 time I got there server busy/not responding message. I'm in Boston so it is 0208................
    Weird. That must be something else. I have been on here all night and have had no slowdowns. It may be something between you and the server, which is in North Carolina....
    Bumper

Running fine here for the time being.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links