Site problems????

This is a discussion on Site problems???? within the Old Forum News, Feedback, Problems & Comments forums, part of the DefensiveCarry.com Forum Office category; WOW, i could not access the site all night, I tryed from 2300 sunday night, until now.....0543 Monday... Did anyone other than my self have ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Site problems????

Site problems????

WOW, i could not access the site all night, I tryed from 2300 sunday night, until now.....0543 Monday... Did anyone other than my self have this issue??

2. Remove Ads

Same, unable to access

Thank goodness I'm not the only one!
    Former Army Infantry Captain; 25 yrs as an NRA Certified Instructor; Avid practitioner of the martial art: KLIK-PAO.

Oh yeah. Big-time problems. Pages are still loading very slowly. I think the problems have been festering for about two or three days now. I know Bumper was looking into it. Maybe it is the 'O' transition team hacking into the site after all?

Well, it just went out again for a couple hours.

Man, my posting finger has been twitching all weekend. I think I need to seek a support group, oh wait the sites back. This is the only support group I need.
    "Don't hit a man if you can possibly avoid it; but if you do hit him, put him to sleep." - Theodore Roosevelt

-Paco
    http://www.shieldsd.net

Quote Originally Posted by Paco View Post
    Man, my posting finger has been twitching all weekend. I think I need to seek a support group, oh wait the sites back. This is th eonly support group I need.
    Go ahead....let it all out. It'll do you good. Raining here big-time shut down my day at the range among other planned outdoor activities for the day.

Its raining here in the DFW area too, off and on. Real strange for this time of year, I was almost afraid to get out of bed...

Oh, no wait, that's just cause I didn't want to go to work. Never mind.
    "Don't hit a man if you can possibly avoid it; but if you do hit him, put him to sleep." - Theodore Roosevelt

-Paco
    http://www.shieldsd.net

Say..since we're here, and the thread is about site problems...have you noticed the DST time zone settings off for the forum there also? All the posts are one hour ahead for me on the site.
    I just checked my time zone settings in user options and everything is correct there.

JD
    Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Ram Rod View Post
    Say..since we're here, and the thread is about site problems...have you noticed the DST time zone settings off for the forum there also? All the posts are one hour ahead for me on the site.
    I just checked my time zone settings in user options and everything is correct there.
    Everything seems to be OK here on the east coast, but it's not uncommon for the time stamps to be off after an outage.

Well, someone fixed it since last post. No....I'm alright...just ran a self diagnostic on my eyes.

DC Founder
    We have been under a denial of service attack much of late last night, for a brief period this morning and appears to be one ramping up now. The host is working to resolve the issue. It's not a good idea to give all of the specifics here other than to say we have tools to capture IPs and other forensic information. Hopefully we can get this stopped soon, but don't be surprised if it continues for a little while.....
    Bumper
    Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde; Beware the anger of a patient man.

We're hanging in there. We know y'all are aware of it and doing your best. So...this attack.....does it require a short, medium, or long range deployment of defensive weapons? J/K ;) Thanks for the update.

Quote Originally Posted by Bumper View Post
    We have been under a denial of service attack much of late last night, for a brief period this morning and appears to be one ramping up now
    I didn't know that still worked. thats an old trick in the book. what host are you using?
    "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

Smith & Wesson M&P9c

Bumper, if this is a real hack attack, will you give the evidence to somebody in the FBI or if the trail leads offshore maybe the CIA or NSA? This kind of nonsense should be discouraged.
    Former Army Infantry Captain; 25 yrs as an NRA Certified Instructor; Avid practitioner of the martial art: KLIK-PAO.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links