Forum posts an hour ahead

This is a discussion on Forum posts an hour ahead within the Old Forum News, Feedback, Problems & Comments forums, part of the DefensiveCarry.com Forum Office category; This morning's outage extended more than the norm after 5am my time (central standard). After 7am, the posts were off by an hour, and now ...

Thread: Forum posts an hour ahead

Forum posts an hour ahead

This morning's outage extended more than the norm after 5am my time (central standard). After 7am, the posts were off by an hour, and now after midnight my time, they seem to have reverted back to the same thing. I've been to my user CP and checked and saved the time settings for my local zone. Just an observation. This morning when I was finally able to get a page to load, it was the active topics, and they all came up for me as read, and the cut off date/time was somewhere in the neighborhood of 5 something AM my local time instead of midnight or yesterday posts.

2. Remove Ads

hmmmm....glad i slept in today.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state, an intolerable one.
    ― Thomas Paine

Start later......an hour!
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Links