Off Topic Posts

This is a discussion on Off Topic Posts within the Old Forum News, Feedback, Problems & Comments forums, part of the DefensiveCarry.com Forum Office category; Personally speaking, post counts aren't the reason I start a thread or make a post. However, if post counts were connected to a "pay scale" ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Off Topic Posts

VIP Member
    Personally speaking, post counts aren't the reason I start a thread or make a post. However, if post counts were connected to a "pay scale" of some sort, now that might make a difference.

It just so happens I started two OT threads this morning, and looking back on it, I think it was because I felt nostalgic for some reason.

Whenever I read any thread, I tend to read every single post because it's interesting to me to see all angles, opinions, advice and ideas. As you can imagine I spend a lot of time reading.

OT is a giant catch-all and an easier place to contribute new stuff, of course this is a defensive topic forum and the emphasis should be placed on exactly that rather than OT stuff.

I'll rack my brain and see if I can come up with some new defensive related threads. I've said this before and worth repeating, but thanks for all ya'lls hard work here.
    Turn the election's in 2014 to a "2A Revolution". It will serve as a 1994 refresher not to "infringe" on our Second Amendment. We know who they are now.........SEND 'EM HOME. Our success in this will be proportional to how hard we work to make it happen.

2. Remove Ads

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links