Feedback

Feedback

This is a discussion on Feedback within the Old Forum News, Feedback, Problems & Comments forums, part of the DefensiveCarry.com Forum Office category; Okay...this is just up for general info. What I've been experiencing over the past couple of days. I still have to come in and re-save ...

Thread: Feedback

Feedback

Okay...this is just up for general info. What I've been experiencing over the past couple of days. I still have to come in and re-save my time zone for posts and times. Second, I don't know if anyone else experienced today's outage of the site, but I did. Last but not least, I've logged in at 19:52 my time, and every thread has been cast into yesterday's posts. The break-off point always seems to be elusive to me. Just like a little run down on the site, and what's been going on, and as usual, I'll have to go into my user cp and save again to get up-to-date posts. Oh---I know how to do it, it's just why do I have to every couple of days? Just give me the low-down on things to help me out. Do I need to do something on my end?

DC Founder
    I have no clue, Ram Rod. I assume since you are the only one reporting it it must be on your end. As for the site being unavailable, I did get a message that it was having a problem for 4 minutes yesterday, which could have been virtually any one of a thousand different things. If you have trouble reaching the site around 4:00am eastern time, it's the backups. The site is unavailable for about 10 minutes at that time every night.

Next time you have to reset your times, make the changes, save it, log out, delete cookies, log back in and see if your changes are still applied. It would also help to know if it happens in browsers that you normally don't use....
    Bumper
    Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde; Beware the anger of a patient man.

I have tried to log on a few times during the hours of 4am and 6am out here Boston time I was redirected to a message saying that database is busy. Makes some sence now, Thanks
    Last edited by Demeo2169; January 16th, 2009 at 05:17 AM. Reason: Missing

Links