Feature change request

This is a discussion on Feature change request within the Old Forum News, Feedback, Problems & Comments forums, part of the DefensiveCarry.com Forum Office category; hey there. I have a request for you about one bit of forum layout. You know the "Forum Jump" selection at the bottom right of ...

Thread: Feature change request

Feature change request

hey there. I have a request for you about one bit of forum layout. You know the "Forum Jump" selection at the bottom right of a thread page? I use that to go back to the forum I'm browsing quite a bit. I was wondering if you could move it from the very bottom to just above the quick reply box section. Instead of scrolling down even more after reading the last post, I could just hit that button. It would be more convenient there.

Thanks!
    Bend the knees, smooth is fast, watch the front sight.

2. Remove Ads

DC Founder
    This request would be a huge change in the current vBulletin code and would have to be changed again after every upgrade we make. I agree that it would make more sense to be near the top rather than the bottom, but it's more work than I would be able to take on with my current schedule. We have 3-5 upgrades per year....
    Bumper
    Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde; Beware the anger of a patient man.

Links