DC as a force

This is a discussion on DC as a force within the Old Forum News, Feedback, Problems & Comments forums, part of the DefensiveCarry.com Forum Office category; I hope you guys saw what happened here: http://www.defensivecarry.com/vbulle...-changing.html DC was the epicenter of the action and, at least for now, it appears that we ...

Thread: DC as a force

DC as a force

I hope you guys saw what happened here: http://www.defensivecarry.com/vbulle...-changing.html

DC was the epicenter of the action and, at least for now, it appears that we prevailed. Toot your own horn, guys!
    The facts are indisputable. There is more data supporting the benefits of Conceal Carry than there is supporting global warming. If you choose ignorance, in light of all the evidence, in order to bolster your irrational fear of guns, you are a greater threat to society than any gun owner.

2. Remove Ads

DC Founder
    That's great! The system really does work when you are potentially going to hit them in the pocket book. Congratulations, Wyoming! And good work BlackPR for gathering the resources needed to mobilize people.
    Bumper
    Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde; Beware the anger of a patient man.

Talking The Power of the "Village"

Great job, Mr. BlackPR!

You are a real "Community Organizer"! Ya'll know what that qualifies you to be?

Thank you!

Administrator
    Good Job!

Quote Originally Posted by Rock and Glock View Post
    Great job, Mr. BlackPR!

You are a real "Community Organizer"! Ya'll know what that qualifies you to be?

Thank you!
    Even I wouldn't vote for me.
    The facts are indisputable. There is more data supporting the benefits of Conceal Carry than there is supporting global warming. If you choose ignorance, in light of all the evidence, in order to bolster your irrational fear of guns, you are a greater threat to society than any gun owner.

I'm inspired for "similar" battles to come! This was a case of being squeaky; loud and persistent! A great use of the forum as a modern "assembly"
    "Do your duty in all things. You cannot do more, you should never wish to do less."
    "Save in defense of my native State, with the sincere hope that my poor services may never be needed, I hope I may never be called on to draw my sword" - Gen. R. E. Lee

I agree ..........Great job

That was handled very well, and quickly.
    GUN CONTROL= I WANT TO BE THE ONE IN CONTROL OF THE GUN

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

The Power of the "Village"

Power to the Village people. Got to love the dancing.

VIP Member
    I just happened to see this thread running, so I went to the original link and read all of it. I had overlooked these efforts, but WOW ya'll did a great job. As others have mentioned "it's not over", so now is not the time to become lax about this.

Also "it's not over" can also refer to what we may be faced with for the next 4 years. Actually this Wyoming deal was a good exercise and result to show what we can and must do.

There is definitely strength in numbers. In the past I've been involved in letter writing and phone calling campaigns on some non-gun related issues. My efforts made a difference, it does work. If these folks don't hear from the regular guy about some issue, they presume it's alright to proceed with whatever, but when their phones start ringing they really sit up and notice.

As I mentioned I overlooked the Wyoming deal, I wonder if somehow that urgent threads like this could be tagged with a special ALERT, or possibly we could get an automatic ALERT note when signing on to DC, advising us to help out on a particular issue/thread.

Bumper, I don't mean to put you to extra work or headaches, but this Wyoming situation was obviously effective by the members of DC here. Is there a way we could streamline rallying the troops?
    Turn the election's in 2014 to a "2A Revolution". It will serve as a 1994 refresher not to "infringe" on our Second Amendment. We know who they are now.........SEND 'EM HOME. Our success in this will be proportional to how hard we work to make it happen.

Links