posting pictures

This is a discussion on posting pictures within the Old Forum News, Feedback, Problems & Comments forums, part of the DefensiveCarry.com Forum Office category; im having a hard time downloading my gun pics in here. I thought it might be my spam or pop up block settings but i ...

Thread: posting pictures

posting pictures

im having a hard time downloading my gun pics in here. I thought it might be my spam or pop up block settings but i can post on other forums with no problem, any suggestions? Also I noticed a great deal of your sponsors are selling items that are not even in stock.
    If you can read this thank a teacher. If it is written in English thank a Marine.

2. Remove Ads

thanks all
    If you can read this thank a teacher. If it is written in English thank a Marine.

DC Founder
    Quote Originally Posted by patrol View Post
    im having a hard time downloading my gun pics in here. I thought it might be my spam or pop up block settings but i can post on other forums with no problem, any suggestions? Also I noticed a great deal of your sponsors are selling items that are not even in stock.
    I'm not clear what the question is/was. I am assuming you mean you are having trouble uploading your pictures as opposed to downloading them. Spam and popup blockers would have no effect on uploading although a popup blocker would probably prevent the display of the larger photo when a thumbnail is clicked. There should be no reason for the forum software to prevent uploading images...

Almost every online business that stocks merchandise continues to sell items that are not in stock. Many sell through dropshippers with absolutely no stock. It is a legitimate method of business.
    Bumper
    Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde; Beware the anger of a patient man.

Links