Thanks!

This is a discussion on Thanks! within the Old Forum News, Feedback, Problems & Comments forums, part of the DefensiveCarry.com Forum Office category; Wasn't sure if it would be appropriate in any of the other forums, but I'd like to say Thanks! In large part for being here ...

Thread: Thanks!

Thanks!

Wasn't sure if it would be appropriate in any of the other forums, but I'd like to say Thanks! In large part for being here to inform us that aren't that well read onto the subject of concealed(and otherwise) carry.

I've learned more from this forum than I thought I could squeeze into my brain. So again, Thank You for having the site to begin with, and Thank You to all of the knowledgeable posters who have helped, and I trust will help steer me in the right direction once I do have my CWP.

2. Remove Ads

Quote Originally Posted by Teufle View Post
    Wasn't sure if it would be appropriate in any of the other forums, but I'd like to say Thanks! In large part for being here to inform us that aren't that well read onto the subject of concealed(and otherwise) carry.

I've learned more from this forum than I thought I could squeeze into my brain. So again, Thank You for having the site to begin with, and Thank You to all of the knowledgeable posters who have helped, and I trust will help steer me in the right direction once I do have my CWP.
    I agree Teufle........ lots and lots of GREAT info here.
    and I love the opinions that are sometimes differents....
    XD9sc
    Ruger LCP 380
    NAA 22 mini mag w/holster grip
    S&W 38 model 10
    NRA member

DC Founder
    Thanks, both of you. We have amassed a lot of information over the last five years and hope our members, and guests, learn something every time they visit. We have a lot of experience among our members and a wide range of carry methods and opinions. Since we don't archive old posts, it's all here to be referenced....
    Bumper
    Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde; Beware the anger of a patient man.

VIP Member
    I agree. This is the only site I come to now.

Links