Suggestion/question

This is a discussion on Suggestion/question within the Old Forum News, Feedback, Problems & Comments forums, part of the DefensiveCarry.com Forum Office category; Originally Posted by Bumper At least you guys don't have to read every post in every thread like staff does.... You mean we don't have ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Suggestion/question

Quote Originally Posted by Bumper View Post
    At least you guys don't have to read every post in every thread like staff does....
    You mean we don't have to read every post in every thread? Don't let my wife find out...
    There are two sides to every issue: one side is right and the other is wrong, but the middle is always evil.

http://miscmusings.townhall.com/

Who is John Galt?

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerbouchard View Post
    You mean we don't have to read every post in every thread? Don't let my wife find out...
    well crapola, wish I'd have known that when I joined 3 years ago....I guess I can get some sleep now
    LEO/CHL
    Certified Glock Armorer
    not enough space for list, main gear: duty-G17, S&W 642 bug, 870, RRA AR-15; G30 off-duty
    Independence is declared; it must be maintained. Sam Houston-3/2/1836
    If loose gun laws are good for criminals why do criminals support gun control?

Distinguished Member Array ErnieNWillis's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by morintp View Post
    Ernie I wasn't singling you out, you were just the one that responded. I also don't want to do away with the I got my CHL and I'm still waiting for my CHL threads. I just thought it might be more convenient if they were separated out from the Concealed Carry Issues and Discussion section. There is a lot of great information posted in that area that gets lost due to the number of "license" threads.

Please look at it this way. You've already started 9-10 threads just about your license. That might be some sort of record. Others usually start 2-3 threads on their license, sometimes more. Some people even get licenses from multiple states and post threads about those. IMO, there is a large volume of these specific threads, so maybe having their own area will keep things neater.

I'm sorry you took offense, and I'm really sorry you've waited so long for your CHL.
    No need to appologize. I was never offended. I was actually just trying to be funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Bumper View Post

At least you guys don't have to read every post in every thread like staff does....

That's what they get them BIG bucks for!
    "Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in a grey twilight that knows not victory nor defeat."

Theodore Roosevelt

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links