For my 500th post...

This is a discussion on For my 500th post... within the Old Forum News, Feedback, Problems & Comments forums, part of the DefensiveCarry.com Forum Office category; In honor of my 500th post, I decided to make a donation to DefensiveCarry.com... not the biggest, not the smallest, but I think Bumper and ...

Thread: For my 500th post...

Senior Member Array PointnClick's Avatar

For my 500th post...

In honor of my 500th post, I decided to make a donation to DefensiveCarry.com... not the biggest, not the smallest, but I think Bumper and crew have provided a fantastic community for us. Made a few friends, had a few laughs, but most of all, I have learned more at this website than I ever learned in my CC class.

If you have not done so already, I urge you all to make a small contribution to help feed Bumper's hamsters... keep the wheels at DeeCee turning...

Thanx to Bumper, for all the work it takes to create and maintain THE top-shelf website for concealed carriers...

"Who is to say that I am not an instrument of karma? Indeed, who is to say that I am not the very hand of God himself, dispatched by the Almighty to smite the Philistines and hypocrites, to lay low the dishonest and corrupt, and to bust the jawbone of some jackass that so desperately deserves it?"

2. Remove Ads

DC Founder
    Thanks PointnClick, we appreciate it!
    Bumper
    Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde; Beware the anger of a patient man.

Quote Originally Posted by PointnClick View Post
    In honor of my 500th post, I decided to make a donation to DefensiveCarry.com... not the biggest, not the smallest, but I think Bumper and crew have provided a fantastic community for us. Made a few friends, had a few laughs, but most of all, I have learned more at this website than I ever learned in my CC class.

If you have not done so already, I urge you all to make a small contribution to help feed Bumper's hamsters... keep the wheels at DeeCee turning...

Thanx to Bumper, for all the work it takes to create and maintain THE top-shelf website for concealed carriers...

I hope you realize what you are doing.
    You will now begin to see the 'all black' vans, with dark tinted window, watching your home.

Stay armed...stay alert...stay safe!
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Administrator
    Much appreciated.
    Supporting the forum really does help keep us afloat.

Quote Originally Posted by retsupt99 View Post
    I hope you realize what you are doing.
    You will now begin to see the 'all black' vans, with dark tinted window, watching your home.

Stay armed...stay alert...stay safe!
    So I'm not just being paranoid?

I knew there was no good reason to keep seeing those Black tinted out SUV's around the neighborhood.

"Without fear there can be no Courage!"

VIP Member

That explained a few things right there.

Senior Member Array PointnClick's Avatar
    I live in Tampa Bay... MacDill Air Force Base... CENTCOM... Tampastan... Nuke targets 0001 thru 0006... I've seen the Black Helicopters...

No, really... I mean it... Black Choppegsrrrrruuurggghhh..... guurggle... ggremmbbphh...
    "Who is to say that I am not an instrument of karma? Indeed, who is to say that I am not the very hand of God himself, dispatched by the Almighty to smite the Philistines and hypocrites, to lay low the dishonest and corrupt, and to bust the jawbone of some jackass that so desperately deserves it?"

Excellent! Congrats on your 500th post by the way. Keep up the good work.

very good pointnclick, i too have learned much here.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state, an intolerable one.”
    ― Thomas Paine

Links