Loged in yet again....

This is a discussion on Loged in yet again.... within the Old Forum News, Feedback, Problems & Comments forums, part of the DefensiveCarry.com Forum Office category; At least twice a month I have to log back on, didn't delete any cookies, my virus scan has not been run in several days, ...

Thread: Loged in yet again....

Question Loged in yet again....

At least twice a month I have to log back on, didn't delete any cookies, my virus scan has not been run in several days, but I have noticed that this is a regular occurrence with no apparent pattern. Anyone else having this happen?
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century

2. Remove Ads

Distinguished Member Array pcon's Avatar
    nope, not me...
    Μολὼν λαβέ

memento mori

Distinguished Member Array Siafu's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheldon J View Post
    At least twice a month I have to log back on, didn't delete any cookies, my virus scan has not been run in several days, but I have noticed that this is a regular occurrence with no apparent pattern. Anyone else having this happen?
    I cannot log into this site from my laptop. It keeps telling me that my password is wrong. I tried with different browsers and still no luck. I am relegated to browsing DC from my desk computer.

Distinguished Member Array Rugergirl's Avatar
    Never have a problem logging in here. I logged in when I joined and saved the page to my "favorites" after logging in.
    Click the favorites link and page opens, logged on.
    Try that and see if that doesn't help.
    Disclaimer: The posts made by this member are only the members opinion, not a reflection on anyone else, nor the group, and should not be cause for anyone to get their undergarments wedged in an uncomfortable position.

Nope my cookie is still good 2 go on the login.
    “Put your pain in a box. Lock it down. No man is stronger than one who can harness his emotions.” -Act of Valor

Nope, it's my 'home page'...
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Distinguished Member Array mathewsman's Avatar
    nope not here
    NRA sence 2003 Colt defender Taurus .357 mag
    Taurus tcp x box gamer tag mathewsman

VIP Member Array automatic slim's Avatar
    Have to on pretty much a daily basis.
    "First gallant South Carolina nobly made the stand."
    Edge of Darkness

DC Founder
    Quote Originally Posted by Siafu View Post
    I cannot log into this site from my laptop. It keeps telling me that my password is wrong. I tried with different browsers and still no luck. I am relegated to browsing DC from my desk computer.
    There should be no difference between a laptop or a desktop. Your password from one will be the password from the other. You might want to log out on one before going to the other, but that is the onl thing that should prevent you from being able to log in the same from either machine.....
    Bumper
    Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde; Beware the anger of a patient man.

I don't know about that, machine age could be a factor, I have had to cut n paste my password from the e mail most times to get logged on, for some reason it does not like it if I type it in.... Something is definitely strange here....
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century

DC Founder
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheldon J View Post
    I don't know about that, machine age could be a factor, I have had to cut n paste my password from the e mail most times to get logged on, for some reason it does not like it if I type it in.... Something is definitely strange here....
    You might want to change your password. When you connect to a site on the Internet, the only thing that would have an effect on you being able to log in would be your computer's ability to pass the characters you typed in your password. Our server just accepts or rejects those numbers based on their accuracy. Conceivably you should be able to connect to us with even an old AT machine if it had enough memory to run a browser. We have members connecting with different versions of Windows, Linux and Apple OSs.....
    Bumper
    Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde; Beware the anger of a patient man.

Links