Defensive Carry banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

What happened?

2K views 19 replies 18 participants last post by  TN_Mike 
#1 ·
I didn't get my Midnight emails of subscribed threads tonight. I am LOST!

#3 ·
well, after clicking the new posts button, there appears to be about a 4 hour gap when no one said anything, from 8 something eastern until after midnight, I'd say the forum was down for a bit.

#5 ·
Yes!! OMG it was AWFUL!! Back to back brand new episodes of NCIS and NCIS: Las Angeles kept me from going completely :aargh4:.
It's happened once or twice in the last couple weeks during prime-time hours. Maybe the mods could call the IT guys and well... maybe I shouldn't suggest any thing... :twak::nutkick::buttkick::rant:

#7 ·
Wow, that was one of the longest down times I can remember for this site. Very unusual.

i hope Bumper tells us what happened and I further hope it wasn't a denial of service attack or something.

Happy that the site is back up tho.

#8 ·
I'm looking into which will take some time to get a response from the host while I check logs. If it was an attack I really will not be able to tell anyone the details other than we were down. I expect, however, that it was an outage at the host....

#10 ·
The website was down for a short time this evening. It is back up now. You should now be able get all of your posts and replies via your browser.

#11 ·
An attack? Do we need to gear up? Just say the word Bumper... I got your back! The Marine Corps is In Da House!

:rofl:

#14 ·
It must have been Nancy Pelosi.
or the Brady Bunch.

Could it be...SATAN???

:duh:

#12 ·
Maybe the site went down due to some negative feedback about how slow things were running for some. Or maybe the site running slow was a prequel to it going down? Ya never know.

#15 ·
I hardly have the capability to do such a thing and even if I did this would be the last forum I would attack. I guess you just can't mention a problem in the problem section without being accused of something!!
I won't post any more problems.

NCH

#16 ·
Probably the anti's doing denial of service attacks on the website visited by radical gun toting people.

You guys are going to have to straighten up so they will focus their attacks elsewhere and leave this forum alone.:spankme:

#19 ·
According to the host, the site was just experiencing a burst of legitimate traffic. He is looking at ways to optimize the server over the next couple of days. So it looks like it was nothing ominous like a DOS attack as far as they could tell....

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.