Bumper

Bumper

This is a discussion on Bumper within the Old Forum News, Feedback, Problems & Comments forums, part of the DefensiveCarry.com Forum Office category; Can we PLEEZE get "commifornia" onto the banned word list? It is insulting to those of us who live here, serves no useful purpose other ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bumper

Bumper

Can we PLEEZE get "commifornia" onto the banned word list?

It is insulting to those of us who live here, serves no useful purpose other than insult, and REALLY irks me.

You're a funny guy...
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Distinguished Member Array TerriLi's Avatar
    Banned word list? I know not of this, did I miss something. I know keep it family friendly and no personal attacks, but did not know that there was a "banned word list".
    I know not what this "overkill" means.

Honing the knives, Cleaning the longguns, Stocking up ammo.

Senior Member Array BruceGibson's Avatar
    Haven't seen that word used around here, but I've been known to miss a few things.

I have seen that word used a very few times. Thing about it was.......last time I saw it used, it was by someone who lived there.

Quote Originally Posted by BruceGibson View Post
    Haven't seen that word used around here, but I've been known to miss a few things.
    I've learned more "bad words" in my life from people saying how awful it was.

I was kind of partial to "Kalifornia" myself.
    If your home state is passing the most left-wing draconian anti-gun laws since Brady, deal with it. This is America. Free speech is as sacred here as the right to bear arms.

Don't be mad at me for calling it "Commifornia". Be mad at the politicians YOU ELECTED for turning one of the most beautiful regions IN THE WORLD, into a left-wing social experiment.

Commifornia! Commifornia! Commifornia! Commifornia!

If you aren't familiar with the concept of "free speech", you may still be able to find references to it in small town libraries that haven't been purged by the PC-thought police.
    The views expressed above are the opinion of the poster and may or may not be total bunk.
    Viewer discretion is advised.

Quote Originally Posted by Rob P. View Post
    Can we PLEEZE get "commifornia" onto the banned word list?

It is insulting to those of us who live here, serves no useful purpose other than insult, and REALLY irks me.

You are way to easily "irked" my friend.

DC Founder
    There is not an official "banned words" list although we do have a filter that take some of the more vile words and change them to s string of asterisks. I'm afraid that "commifornia" does not sink to the level of the words that are in that list. Adding words that people would rather not hear would needlessly bog down that system and start us down the path to what I would consider to be censorship....
    Bumper
    Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde; Beware the anger of a patient man.

um, could you use it in a sentence? i'm not familiar with "commifornia" i'm afraid

Quote Originally Posted by Lewis128 View Post
    I've learned more "bad words" in my life from people saying how awful it was.

I was kind of partial to "Kalifornia" myself.
    If your home state is passing the most left-wing draconian anti-gun laws since Brady, deal with it. This is America. Free speech is as sacred here as the right to bear arms.

Don't be mad at me for calling it "Commifornia". Be mad at the politicians YOU ELECTED for turning one of the most beautiful regions IN THE WORLD, into a left-wing social experiment.

Commifornia! Commifornia! Commifornia! Commifornia!

If you aren't familiar with the concept of "free speech", you may still be able to find references to it in small town libraries that haven't been purged by the PC-thought police.
    I was born there--I reckon that makes me a native Kalifornian. When I was a kid, guns weren't a big deal. Constitution meant something.

What it comes down to, for me, is...take the State back. Or, suck it up. Otherwise, get a glass for that whine.

Administrator
    Typical Kali Kommi thinking; lets ban something because it hurts my feelings and makes me feel all icky inside.

Really?
    "Just blame Sixto"

Quote Originally Posted by SIXTO View Post
    Typical Kali Kommi thinking; lets ban something because it hurts my feelings and makes me feel all icky inside.

Really?
    Once again, SIXTO nails it. Right on the head.

Distinguished Member Array Arko's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SIXTO View Post

Really?
    Quote Originally Posted by BruceGibson View Post
    Once again, SIXTO nails it. Right on the head.
    I thought it. Sixto said it. Bruce seconded it!
    "Don't Tread on Me"

DC Founder
    Let's not be too hard on him. Some of the Californians are fighting pretty hard to change the way things are done in their state but are overwhelmed by the opposition. And, when it's your home state it is a little hard to take people calling it names. Personally, I always have a hard time when people talk down my home state of Texas. I get over it, though, by resolving that they don't know what they are talking about....
    Bumper
    Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde; Beware the anger of a patient man.

Quote Originally Posted by Bumper View Post
    Let's not be too hard on him. Some of the Californians are fighting pretty hard to change the way things are done in their state but are overwhelmed by the opposition. And, when it's your home state it is a little hard to take people calling it names. Personally, I always have a hard time when people talk down my home state of Texas. I get over it, though, by resolving that they don't know what they are talking about....
    Lonestar beer sucks. Take that Texas.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Links