A Round-2-It Feature Request

This is a discussion on A Round-2-It Feature Request within the Old Forum News, Feedback, Problems & Comments forums, part of the DefensiveCarry.com Forum Office category; When things settle down in a few months, I would appreciate an additional link under the Quick Links or the Search button for "See Your ...

Thread: A Round-2-It Feature Request

When things settle down in a few months, I would appreciate an additional link under the Quick Links or the Search button for "See Your Posts" which does just that in descending order.

That'd be pretty cool
    Exodus 22:2 "If a thief is caught breaking in and is struck so that he dies, the defender is not guilty of bloodshed"

If I have understood your suggestion correctly ...

Well, if I click on <User CP>, it shows me the posts that I have made in threads where I've subscribed. All I need to do is have set the subscription Option choice (currently set to subscribe=none, as in subscribe me but send no emails). If it doesn't show enough active posts, you just click on the link at the bottom of the list to get more-recent ones.

Works very well, and it's available from every page and is as quick to activate as any Quick Links choice would be.
    Your best weapon is your brain. Don't leave home without it.
    Thoughts: Justifiable self defense (A.O.J.).
    Explain: How does disarming victims reduce the number of victims?
    Reason over Force: The Gun is Civilization (Marko Kloos).
    NRA, SAF, GOA, OFF, ACLDN.

VIP Member
    Go to User CP. Choose Your Profile. Click Statistic tab. You will see the options Find All Posts by and Find All Threads Started by. Find All Posts will displace the last 200 posts you made starting with the most recent.
    George

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe. Albert Einstein

I am aware there are multiple ways to see your posts, just as you could use advanced search and filter to see new posts, but the button is very convenient as it is used on other VBulletin boards.

I'm not stirring the pot here, just mentioned a feature I would appreciate IF time allows someday. If one never asks the question one doesn't get the features. "Please sir, can I have a little more?"

DC Founder
    Unfortunately, that would be a coding change and I have tried to get as far away from that as I can get. The only code changes that I do these days are modification products or plugins from the vBulletin support site that is supported by the programmer. I'll look and see if I can find something after the new version upgrade (when we do it) but it doesn't sound like something someone would have address.

The easiest way I have found to do this and would be just as east is to click on your name and then "Find More Posts By OldLinclon"
    Bumper
    Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde; Beware the anger of a patient man.

Quote Originally Posted by Bumper View Post
    The easiest way I have found to do this and would be just as east is to click on your name and then "Find More Posts By OldLinclon"
    Didn't know that was there, it will do just fine and I humbly withdraw my request.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bumper View Post
    Thanks, Bumper. I didn't know that one was there either.
    George

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe. Albert Einstein

Sponsored Links