This is a discussion on New Posts within the Old Forum News, Feedback, Problems & Comments forums, part of the DefensiveCarry.com Forum Office category; What happened to the new posts ? Everytime I entered this site there was new posts listed that I could read....

Thread: New Posts

What happened to the new posts? Everytime I entered this site there was new posts listed that I could read.

There is a link "new posts" you can click on to see new posts since you were last on.

FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Search Quick Links

Distinguished Member Array BigStick's Avatar
    I don't think the "new posts" link is what he was talking about. That shows you the latest posts made on any thread. Up until a week ago or so, when you first signed in, there was a page that showed the newer threads that had just been created so you could keep up on the new conversations without looking through the pages of new posts on old threads. I was wondering what happened to that as well.
    Walk softly ...

DC Founder
    The page you are talking about was on the base URL and was removed because the software was out of date and causing a problem. If there is an update available after the upgrade I will re-install it if it does not cause us performance problems.....
    Bumper
    Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde; Beware the anger of a patient man.

Mic
    advertisers took over, gota pay the bills
    Timid people sleep peacefully at night because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Molôn Labé!

Links