Defensive Carry banner

Responses I got today while open carrying.

3K views 21 replies 19 participants last post by  Lewis128 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Me and my husband went shopping today. We had several stops to make Walmart being one of them. I decided to open carry because it is just easier IMO. My husband said no one seemed to notice but a teenage guy, who did a double take when I walked by. Im not for sure if it was the sp 101 on my hip or me he was looking at. Well any way it seemed as if no one noticed, cared or even gave me a second thought. Well that is till later when I went alone for a walk at a local park. Several guy's at the park seemed to be drooling as they watched me making the laps around the park. As I passed a teenager, he looked at me and said dang.. lol.. I thought it was funny. :rofl: But all in all it just mainly got me noticed by guy's. No one seemed to mind the fact that I was carrying.

#4 ·
Glad it went well for you.

A LEO advised a relative of mine that open carry is legal in Delaware, however, if anyone calls the police to complain, you will get at least a Disorderly Conduct Arrest out of it. I'd have to fight that out in court as I don't think you should be arrested for doing something that is legal in your State.:twak:

#7 ·
A LEO advised a relative of mine that open carry is legal in Delaware, however, if anyone calls the police to complain, you will get at least a Disorderly Conduct Arrest out of it.
Isn't that the definition of insanity? Arrested for something perfectly legal. That's criminal, to be sure.

One would think, by definition, that a "disorderly conduct" claim would at least need to be supported by conduct of that sort. Without any such conduct at all, they can't possibly be justified in claiming such a thing.

Of course, you, me and the oak tree know this. The knotheads who came up with such an unjustifiable arrest certainly don't.

Humanity in the 21st Century. We're gonna go extinct, at this rate. :tired:

#10 ·
hiram - gotta wonder if the LEO actually said that with a straight face, or did he even *connect* what he was saying...strange statement.

#15 ·
I don't see many people OC around here but I honestly have to say, I've never seen a woman OC. I'd prolly do a double take too! Then go congratulate her. :rofl:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.