Wallet Card for Open Carry?

This is a discussion on Wallet Card for Open Carry? within the Open Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Anyone know of a link for a download of a pdf file to print out business cards you can carry and hand out to the ...

Thread: Wallet Card for Open Carry?

Wallet Card for Open Carry?

Anyone know of a link for a download of a pdf file to print out business cards you can carry and hand out to the sheep that ask you if you can carry that thing?

A card that either states your State Firearms Laws, or OC issues.

I've seen the "no gun = no money" card you can give to businesses. I'm looking for something similar to give to sheep to inform them of their 2nd amendment rights.

Thanks
    NRA Member
    Glock 26 XD9sc
    Ruger SR9c Ruger LCP

2. Remove Ads

Get some small copies of the Bill of Rights!

make your own just putting 2nd ammendment on the card in reasonable size lettering nothing fancy just direct and, to the point. please, if you do this let us know how it turns out. I would be Interested in seeing it so, PM me if and, when you do it. Thanks
    NRA Life Member
    USCCA Member
    Scope Member
    New York permit
    Pennsylvania Permit
    Florida Permit

I prefer to live dangerously free than safely caged!

"Our houses are protected by the good Lord and a gun. And you might meet 'em both if you show up here not welcome son." Josh Thompson "Way Out Here"

I made these for NC members at OCDO, North Carolina Flyer - North Carolina - Stories From The States - OpenCarry.org - Discussion Forum If you want to use those I can send you the word file so you can make changes to them.

Quote Originally Posted by jag06 View Post
    I made these for NC members at OCDO, North Carolina Flyer - North Carolina - Stories From The States - OpenCarry.org - Discussion Forum If you want to use those I can send you the word file so you can make changes to them.
    That's a sweet flyer. I keep a couple in my pocket when I OC. Given a few out.
    I prefer to live dangerously free than safely caged!

"Our houses are protected by the good Lord and a gun. And you might meet 'em both if you show up here not welcome son." Josh Thompson "Way Out Here"

I'm going to work on making one. Just have to find the time :)
    Thanks for the ideas tho. They will help.
    NRA Member
    Glock 26 XD9sc
    Ruger SR9c Ruger LCP

Hmm...interesting idea. I'd wear more cards out in my wallet than I'd give out here though.

I've been mostly open carrying since the early/mid 1980's, and I can only think of two times that anyone asked me a question about it.

Once I was in a local grocery store (Fry's), and a fella asked what I was carrying. I told him, and we had a short conversation about the benefits of various firearms before we went our separate ways to each find his wife.

Another time was at my dad's place, and his "lawyer" friend asked if I was afraid of something. I simply replied, "Nope, not a thing." There was a lot of foul play that night, or so I believe, that caused the death of my father. Can't prove what happened, but that doesn't prevent me from having my own ideas about the going-on that night. It was said to be an "accident" when dad choked, but I truly believe there was iodine of some sort in the drink he was given. It was strange that this lawyer was someone I'd known as a friend for many years, yet he flat out lied to me several times that night and over the next few days.

He also had me searched that night when we were all in the hospital with dad in the ER. I'd left my handgun in the vehicle, but he was hoping to have me arrested. That wasn't the last time he tried, either. These days I keep my nose clean, and my guns loaded, 'cause this guy knows people in some really bad places.

I've never seen a need for such a thing. The only questions I've ever gotten are "Can I do that too?"..."Do I need a permit to do that?"...What kind of gun is that?"...and the worst reaction of all..."Did you know your gun is cocked?" (It was a 1911.), and not many of those really.

I don't know that I've ever seen a "gunbuster" sign, but then I don't make a point to look for them. What's the worst they can do (in Virginia)? Ask you to leave? Nobody ever has, but if they do, no problem. I will. I'll take my money with me of course.

If you really want some, they should be fairly easy to make with a home printer.
    For God so loved the world that He gave his only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him, should not perish, but have everlasting life.
    John 3:16 (NKJV)

Links