my first OC-WWW - Page 2

my first OC-WWW

This is a discussion on my first OC-WWW within the Open Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I wish we cold OC here, would make life much easier and allow me to carry whatever/whenever....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: my first OC-WWW

I wish we cold OC here, would make life much easier and allow me to carry whatever/whenever.
    "I would rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy!" - Dorothy Parker

I think I'm still scared to OC. I live in the Cleveland, OH area, and while the state allows OC, Cleveland wants all gun owners to register their firearms, and I don't want any hassle. I'm not actually in the city of Cleveland very often, because I live on the outskirts, and I work and do business in neighboring cities, but if I'm in Cleveland, I don't want hassle with the cops. When I'm out and about, I am always afraid I'm going to cause panic if my gun is just hanging out, but I don't mind if someone notices printing when I decide to CC. One day I guess I'll need to just go for it, and try OC to see how it feels.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links