Murderapolis

Murderapolis

This is a discussion on Murderapolis within the Open Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; im curious to know if there are any groups in minneapolis or blaine area that do open carry dinners or walks or any other public ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Murderapolis

Murderapolis

im curious to know if there are any groups in minneapolis or blaine area that do open carry dinners or walks or any other public awareness things that i see happening in many other states. as somebody who gets harrassed endlessly by alot of LEOs and citizens alike im more than happy to do my part to participate. i guess im still skeptical to believe that im not the ONLY one OCing hahaha i swear ive never seen a single soul other than myself. and im out and about with my 7month old son everyday whether we walk to the parks or go to a sporting good store or the lake...i just never have encountered another like myself.

Reference your other thread on the matter. Someone posted a website you can go to.
    Sticks

Grasseater // Grass~eat~er noun, often attributive \ˈgras-ē-tər\
    A person who is incapable of independent thought; a person who is herd animal-like in behavior; one who cannot distinguish between right and wrong; a foolish person.
    See also Sheep

" i guess im still skeptical to believe that im not the ONLY one OCing hahaha i swear ive never seen a single soul other than myself. and im out and about with my 7month old son everyday whether we walk to the parks or go to a sporting good store or the lake...i just never have encountered another like myself." (quote) JoeGlockStar

Joe that should tell you something right there about the climate for open carry in your area.

OS
    fastk9dad and Chad Rogers like this.
    "Violence is seldom the answer, but when it is the answer it is the only answer".

"A nation of sheep breeds a government of wolves".

http://www.woundedwarriorproject.org/

VIP Member Array Civil_Response's Avatar
    mnguntalk.com

JD
    Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder71 View Post
    mnguntalk.com
    The OP has all been there and left, I hope his post content has improved since his last post there...

Quote Originally Posted by JD View Post
    The OP has all been there and left, I hope his post content has improved since his last post there...
    and i hope you know the full story to what happened at that crackpot of a forum. i simply stood up for a guy i didnt even know, who the "senior members" tore apart and verbally abused just for asking for some advice...

i take my position in the firearms industry way serious. and its because of that that i take the responsibility to TEACH and to HELP and to PROMOTE firearms and safety to EXPAND the gun world. not like the few guys at MNGUNTALK that couldnt show a small bit of class to HELP the OP that came to them in need of help. so mr JD it seems u caught the tail end of that fiasco. you cannot find a more polite, more caring and helpful person in MN than myself. theres millions here to attest to that.

JD
    Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeGlockStar View Post
    and i hope you know the full story to what happened at that crackpot of a forum. i simply stood up for a guy i didnt even know, who the "senior members" tore apart and verbally abused just for asking for some advice...

i take my position in the firearms industry way serious. and its because of that that i take the responsibility to TEACH and to HELP and to PROMOTE firearms and safety to EXPAND the gun world. not like the few guys at MNGUNTALK that couldnt show a small bit of class to HELP the OP that came to them in need of help. so mr JD it seems u caught the tail end of that fiasco. you cannot find a more polite, more caring and helpful person in MN than myself. theres millions here to attest to that.

That's all fine and dandy, just be sure to read the forum rules here, especially those regarding language and adhere to them and you'll be fine.

Try Minnesota Carry Forum for another carry forum in Minnesota. As to open carry, I do it every day and have only observed one other person in all my travels. But not to worry, there are many of us who do so on a regular basis. So carry openly and be safe.

Quote Originally Posted by moby clarke View Post
    Try Minnesota Carry Forum for another carry forum in Minnesota. As to open carry, I do it every day and have only observed one other person in all my travels. But not to worry, there are many of us who do so on a regular basis. So carry openly and be safe.
    I've had poor luck there, specifically with the owner of the site. He and I had a disagreement, and rather than let it be just that, he changed my picture to that of a time-out chair and has permanently banned me. I'll admit I enjoy playing devil's advocate once in a while, but a forum isn't much of a forum when dissenting opinions aren't allowed.

That being said, I've had good luck on mnguntalk, and absolutely love this site.

OP: I've been to a breakfast or two in St. Paul, just east of downtown. I don't recall the name of the place, but they're a lot of fun. IIRC, the announcement was posted here in one of the other sections.
    It is seldom that liberty of any kind is lost all at once. - David Hume

Distinguished Member
    Are you thinking of the Gopher Bar (or Gopher something or other). ?

Quote Originally Posted by ecrist View Post
    I've had poor luck there, specifically with the owner of the site. He and I had a disagreement, and rather than let it be just that, he changed my picture to that of a time-out chair and has permanently banned me. I'll admit I enjoy playing devil's advocate once in a while, but a forum isn't much of a forum when dissenting opinions aren't allowed.

That being said, I've had good luck on mnguntalk, and absolutely love this site.

OP: I've been to a breakfast or two in St. Paul, just east of downtown. I don't recall the name of the place, but they're a lot of fun. IIRC, the announcement was posted here in one of the other sections.
    Yes, both MN sites have large, idiotic, stupid flaws, mostly caused by people on a power trip who seem to think they have all the answers. There are several posters on each board who have the same thoughts and don't let anyone forget it. It also helps if you know someone who knows someone and if you don't, well...

Every forum has issues and it is up to each to decide how much BS one wants to put up with and stay as a member.

Yes! That's the place. On W 7th across from the SA.
    It is seldom that liberty of any kind is lost all at once. - David Hume

Distinguished Member Array ArkhmAsylm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ecrist View Post
    I've had poor luck there, specifically with the owner of the site. He and I had a disagreement, and rather than let it be just that, he changed my picture to that of a time-out chair and has permanently banned me. I'll admit I enjoy playing devil's advocate once in a while, but a forum isn't much of a forum when dissenting opinions aren't allowed...
    Nice...looks like he's removed all of your posts as well.

The chair is still up though.
    "Historical examination of the right to bear arms, from English antecedents to the drafting of the Second Amendment, bears proof that the right to bear arms has consistently been, and should still be, construed as an individual right." -- U.S. District Judge Sam Cummings, Re: U.S. vs Emerson (1999)

VIP Member
    I wanna time out chair!
    "A first rate man with a third rate gun is far better than the other way around". The gun is a tool, you are the craftsman that makes it work. There are those who say "if I had to do it, I could" yet they never go out and train to do it. Don't let stupid be your mindset. Harryball 2013

JD
    Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by tacman605 View Post
    I wanna time out chair!
    Done.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links