Going to California and have some questions
I'm flying out to California next week to visit my family. I know OC is legal out there and I plan on carrying, but I do have a few questions. I will be in Shasta county in the Redding area. About the only thing I do know in Cali is that LEO's can stop you to check your firearm to make sure it is not loaded. So my questions are as follows:
1. Can I keep a loaded mag separate from the gun?
2. Are there any mag restrictions? More specifically amount of rounds.
2. Are there restrictions on carrying in certain areas/towns/cities etc...
3. Are hollow points legal?
4. How do you legally transport in a vehicle?
5. As a non California resident, how can I carry a non registered handgun since I don't have registration in my state?
Thanks in advance.