Calif. gov. enacts ban on open handgun carrying - Page 3

Calif. gov. enacts ban on open handgun carrying

This is a discussion on Calif. gov. enacts ban on open handgun carrying within the Open Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I wouldn't even waste another warm liquid that looks very similar to beer on him....

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: Calif. gov. enacts ban on open handgun carrying

Distinguished Member Array Stubborn's Avatar
    I wouldn't even waste another warm liquid that looks very similar to beer on him.
    "The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it".
    Thomas Jefferson

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Distinguished Member Array Spec's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MitchellCT View Post
    How's that "Educating the Public" thing going for ya'll?

Push...see what happens.
    Actually here in Michigan the Open Carry Group has improved gun rights for OC and CC so just because the sheep freak out doesn't mean OC guys/gals hurt the gun carrying image.

The Gov.'t in Commieforina needed to be cleaned out about 30 years ago....
    It is not the gun folks fault it is everyones fault who didn't vote for pro-gun candidates or push to get pro-gun people elected.

SILENCE IS CONSENT WAKE UP
    Stubborn likes this.
    NRA Certified Rifle/Pistol Instructor
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G18CFw0lnD8

Accuracy ALWAYS WINS! So carry what you can hit with.

If you find yourself in a fair fight your tactics stink.

California:
    If you're a 14 yr. old girl, you can get an abortion but not a tan. Tanning beds are dangerous.
    Can it get any dumber?

Distinguished Member Array skysoldier29's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Guns and more View Post
    California:
    If you're a 14 yr. old girl, you can get an abortion but not a tan. Tanning beds are dangerous.
    Can it get any dumber?
    Most likely it can.

VIP Member
    How's that "Educating the Public" thing going for ya'll?

Push...see what happens

Well stated Mitchell.

Wow not what are we gonna do for entertainment without California OC, unloaded Hi Point, lets record the interaction with LE so we can teach everyone, youtube videos?

Spec did you ever think that many peoples "education" or interaction with the gun toting persons of this country were from the same videos mentioned above?
    Egging on a confrontation or shock value of carrying a rifle, handgun or whatever into Denny's is not education. Then to do it simply to record it to get on the evening news or for youtube borders on something else entirely. No wonder they vote the way they do. Many of the gun toting public even view these acts as shall we say "other than productive for the average gun owner".

But go for what you know. Hope it works out better in your state than it did for them in California.
    "A first rate man with a third rate gun is far better than the other way around". The gun is a tool, you are the craftsman that makes it work. There are those who say "if I had to do it, I could" yet they never go out and train to do it. Don't let stupid be your mindset. Harryball 2013

Distinguished Member Array skysoldier29's Avatar
    Cali will try and push a new law to just ban guns all together.

VIP Member
    It would not surprise me at all if they tried it and in theory it could pass in some form or fashion.
    "A first rate man with a third rate gun is far better than the other way around". The gun is a tool, you are the craftsman that makes it work. There are those who say "if I had to do it, I could" yet they never go out and train to do it. Don't let stupid be your mindset. Harryball 2013

Quote Originally Posted by Rollo View Post
    Amazing weather, beautiful beaches, incredible mountains, some of the most beautiful women in the country, great fishing, Hollywood, Santa Monica, etc, etc, etc
    DEAD because you tried to get $20 out of an ATM machine and the bad guy wanted it more and had a weapon

Distinguished Member Array shadowwalker's Avatar
    14 yrs ago I spent 21mins in Ca. , I was moving from Idaho to Az and not even the Goverment can make me go there again. Restrictions on my rights , Jerry Brown, Ms Polise are my top 3 reasons
    Mr B likes this.

Criminals have more rights and protections than citizens who become victims.

Yes they do unfortunetly. Now we are getting a whole lot of state prisoners into our county jails and EARLY release for a majority of them. Now Brown at the same time says law abiding citizens cannot cary guns for self defense and as far as CCW goes, it is next to impossible unless you are a cop. So lets reward to criminals and punish the law abiding citizens. Isn't that what this country was built on to begin with??????????? IF ITS BROWN FLUSH IT DOWN!!!

Quote Originally Posted by shadowwalker View Post
    14 yrs ago I spent 21mins in Ca. , I was moving from Idaho to Az and not even the Goverment can make me go there again. Restrictions on my rights , Jerry Brown, Ms Polise are my top 3 reasons
    shadowwalker you are so right. I was born and raised in california, and the best thing I ever did for my self is move out of that state. I now live in Idaho and have more rights and freedoms than anyone in california will ever have.

What part of /get out while you can/ do u all not understand?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr B View Post
    I was born and raised in california, and the best thing I ever did for my self is move out of that state. I now live in Idaho and have more rights and freedoms than anyone in california will ever have.
    That makes two of us. I now live in Arizona and have more rights and freedoms than anyone in Commiefornia will ever have.

In California I did not own one real estate or had my great guns. Since moving to Texas, I now own two real estate in which one is what I use for hunting and have all the great AR's and AK that I can own with an unlimited supply of high capacity magazine.
    Mr B likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by cbp210 View Post
    In California I did not own one real estate or had my great guns. Since moving to Texas, I now own two real estate in which one is what I use for hunting and have all the great AR's and AK that I can own with an unlimited supply of high capacity magazine.
    Thats how it is here in Idaho, I can own any gun I want including full auto and silencers, all the high capacity magazines I want to buy, and its all legal here.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Links