Just a thought about open carry

This is a discussion on Just a thought about open carry within the Open Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Going to open with this: I open carry from time to time and I am not trying to discourage anyone from the practice. That said; ...

Thread: Just a thought about open carry

Just a thought about open carry

Going to open with this: I open carry from time to time and I am not trying to discourage anyone from the practice.

That said; a thread on another site got me thinking about another issue that can come up when one is OCing. The first reaction many have when they see an individual with a gun on their hip is "cop". They may not ask you directly if you are a LEO but they may think you are.

Which leads me to my thought, I was reading other officers accounts about food being messed with; things like blood, spit and other mess added to the order i.e. "burger for a cop".
    The thought that someone would mess with a copís food never entered my mind until I read the thread and talked to another officer in my office. So I am going to make the assumption that it is not something that many others have thought about
    Just a something else to keep in mind
    Nemo Me Impune Lacessit
    ----
    If not me, then who?

2. Remove Ads

I have a number of friends in law enforcement. There are a few places that they say that they will not eat because of possible food tampering issues.

Michael

Read this article about cops who got something which wasn't on the menu- Watch What You Eat - Article - POLICE Magazine

Links