Arizona OC... - Page 2

Arizona OC...

This is a discussion on Arizona OC... within the Open Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by mlr1m My earlier post had a touch of satire embedded in it. That said to what should we attribute the fact that ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Arizona OC...

Quote Originally Posted by mlr1m View Post
    My earlier post had a touch of satire embedded in it. That said to what should we attribute the fact that LEO's in Arizona seem to understand the law while many in other open carry states do not?
    In Arizona the police enforce the law while in other States the police actively work against it.

Michael
    u said it all . i really dont get whats so bad about open carrying , i do it all the time in wisconsin as well as concealed carry on occasion ...

i have met alot of cool people and many other gun owners just from the sight of my weapon . . i enjoy living safely with my 9mm on my side .. life is good
    " Innovations are what i leave behind for history "

Carracer, thanks for the clarification. For a moment, just a moment there, I was a little worried there might be someplace better than Texas.

Silly me...
    carracer likes this.

I decided to take the G36 for a walk today while running chores around Tucson. I OC in - Wallymart, Mc Donalds (children inside) , Sunflower Foods (recently removed no guns signs), Laundrymat (Asian owner prefers I OC) and Beyond Bread for carry out (Liberal hangout).

No panic calls to 911, no Soccer Moms running amok screaming and clutching children, no SWAT team presence, no "Stink Eye" from liberals........just another ordinary Ho-Hum day of OC in Arizona.
    Magnum likes this.

Have lived in AZ for 7 yrs and love it. The border needs to be addressed, but thats another story. Love the gun laws, although my OC experiences are very limited. Have OC'd mainly in small town convienence stores when out hunting or hiking in the hills. I see OCers around town, and they always put a smile on my face.
    Magnum likes this.
    The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it. Albert Einstein

"People in Arizona carry guns," said a Chandler police spokesman. "You better be careful about who you are picking on."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links