Valentines Day

This is a discussion on Valentines Day within the Open Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I don't have a Farsebook account so I can't post to their page, but I did send them an email via their company web site ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Valentines Day

Distinguished Member Array noway2's Avatar
    I don't have a Farsebook account so I can't post to their page, but I did send them an email via their company web site mentioning that we will be making a special trip today to support the buycott.

Sent from my BlackBerry using Tapatalk

2. Remove Ads

Just went to Starbucks and got a "Skinny Vanilla Latte." I told the Mgr. why I was there. I told him really loud so all the Liberals and college kids could hear. ROFL!!!
    "If you only knew the power of the dark side!" - Darth Vader

Distinguished Member Array noway2's Avatar
    We went last night. After ordering I handed the girl a paper with the buycott message from one of the other threads and asked her to give it to the manager. Shortly thereafter, a man came out of the back room and I saw her hand him some paper which he looked at before going towards the back again. We sat there while having our drinks and then left. My wife said that she thought couple of others in there may have been carrying and noted that it certainly was busier than she expected. Also bought a bag of their Blonde roast coffee (having some right now). For those who don't particularly like SB coffee, you might want to consider giving this one a try. It is quite good without the strong, pungent taste that is characteristic of most of the varieties.

I also received a reply from their corporate office from the email that I sent them. It appears to be pretty much the same response as others have gotten, which is fine. It is at least bringing awareness to the fact that there is money to be made, or lost by choosing to abide by the laws.

Quote Originally Posted by Starbucks Response
    Thank you for your feedback regarding Starbucks' policy on open carry laws.

At Starbucks, we deeply respect the views of our customers and recognize that there
    is significant and genuine passion surrounding the issue of open carry weapons laws.
    We comply with local laws and statutes in the communities we serve. Our
    long-standing approach to this issue remains unchanged and we abide by the laws that
    permit open carry in 43 U.S. states. Where these laws don't exist, openly carrying
    weapons in our stores is prohibited.

As the public debate around this issue continues, we encourage customers and
    advocacy groups from both sides to share their input with their public officials. We
    are extremely sensitive to the issue of gun violence in our society and believe that
    supporting local laws is the right way for us to ensure a safe environment for both
    partners and customers.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Links