Valentines Day

Valentines Day

This is a discussion on Valentines Day within the Open Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I encourage everyone to take their loved ones and friends to Starbucks on Valentines Day! Carrying of course. Starbucks' 'Pro-Gun' Policy Prompts Gun Victims' Advocate ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Valentines Day

Valentines Day

I encourage everyone to take their loved ones and friends to Starbucks on Valentines Day! Carrying of course.

Starbucks' 'Pro-Gun' Policy Prompts Gun Victims' Advocate Group to Launch Nationwide Boycott on... -- CHICAGO, Jan. 23, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ --

"Starbucks' "Pro-Gun" Policy Prompts Gun Victims' Advocate Group to Launch Nationwide Boycott on Valentine's Day 2012"
    JD, DaveH and Copperjacket like this.

If you visit the anti site you can send an email to Starbucks. You can eliminate the anti gun main message and insert your own. You can also add words of support below the message. I have never been in a Starbucks but I will visit there in the future.
    Shall not be infringed means - shall not be infringed.
    Member - NRA
    John

The anti's are losing and desperate. I like how they call the glock automatic in the email. Idiots.
    Mattmann likes this.

I scheduled a dentist appointment for Valentines day. I guess I can clear up some time for a starbucks run. I like starbucks anyhow.

Left a comment on their "Starbucks Blog". Awaiting acceptance by their moderator.

O.K., it's on my calendar...CC (all I can do), but I will mention the purpose for my visit on V-Day.
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

message sent to Starbucks showing support. Thanks for shining light to this.

I posted this on the Starbucks Facebook page:

Dear Starbucks- I understand the anti-gun lobby has proclaimed Valentines Day 2012 as Boycott Starbucks Day. I have asked all of my friends on Facebook and other sites to visit their local Starbucks at least 3 times that day to support you and support Freedom! Thank you for upholding our American values and for supporting our freedom!!! Grande Americano!!!

And I posted this on my own Facebook page:

Support Starbucks and support Freedom! The gun ban lobby has proclaimed Valentines Day 2012 as a "Nationwide Boycott Starbucks Day." This is because Starbucks supports our 2nd Ammendment Freedoms and our right to self defense. This Valentines Day, please show the gun banners that you LOVE your family, spouse, significant other and fellow man sooooo much, that you will protect them by all lawful means! Please visit your local Starbucks at least THREE TIMES this Valentines Day! Oh yeah, and feel free to open carry where allowed by state law or conceal carry, where allowed by state law. THANK YOU!!!! USA.....USA.....USA!!!!

I like Starbucks even better today than I did yesterday. I, too, plan on visiting my local SB on the 14th. That article WAS ridiculous! It is so hard to believe that the Anti-Gun morons think that removing guns from the hands of law abiding citizens will end 97% of all the shootings in the US! I will give up my gun ONLY when there are no guns left in the hands of the criminals!

Senior Member Array MotorCityGun's Avatar
    Take a look at this Starbucks where they wish they could carry.

Saudi trip 2012 078.JPG
    Mattmann likes this.
    “They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.” - Ben Franklin

NRA Life

Guess I'll go have a cup of coffee at Starbuck's instead of polishing up the Thompson to celebrate Valentine's day with a lot of noise - always spooks the neighbors anyway
    sdprof likes this.

Distinguished Member Array kapnketel's Avatar
    Email sent. Starbucks for certain on Valentines day.
    I'd rather be lucky than good any day

There's nothing that will change someone's moral outlook quicker than cash in large sums.

Majority rule only works if you're also considering individual rights. Because you can't have five wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for supper.

VIP Member

Lightbulb

WARNING: before clicking on the anti's press release (in OP) you might want to duct tape your head before reading such stupidity so that your head doesn't explode all over your computer screen.
    Pkupmn98 and Mattmann like this.
    Μολὼν λαβέ

I'm just one root in a grassroots organization. No one should assume that I speak for the VCDL.

I am neither an attorney-at-law nor I do play one on television or on the internet. No one should assumes my opinion is legal advice.

Veni, Vidi, Velcro

Im in and will enjoy a cup of starbucks. While excersising my second amendment right.

I'm in!
    Hiram25
    You can educate ignorance, you can't fix stupid
    Retired DE Trooper, SA XD40 SC, S&W 2" Airweight
    dukalmighty & Pure Kustom Black Ops Pro "Trooper" Holsters, DE CCDW and LEOSA Permits, Vietnam Vet 68-69 Pleiku

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Links