Reminder: Starbucks Appreciation Day TOMORROW (Tuesday)!!

This is a discussion on Reminder: Starbucks Appreciation Day TOMORROW (Tuesday)!! within the Open Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Just a quick reminder that Starbucks Appreciation Day is tomorrow (Valentine's Day) in response to the National Gun Victims Action Council boycott, so make sure ...

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Reminder: Starbucks Appreciation Day TOMORROW (Tuesday)!!

Reminder: Starbucks Appreciation Day TOMORROW (Tuesday)!!

Just a quick reminder that Starbucks Appreciation Day is tomorrow (Valentine's Day) in response to the National Gun Victims Action Council boycott, so make sure to get some coffee or pastries at Starbucks in support of their firearm policies. In case you haven't heard about it yet, the NGVAC is boycotting Starbucks tomorrow because the company allows lawful people to carry in their store. Here's a link explaining everything:
    Starbucks Appreciation Day | Shall Not Be Questioned

Make sure after you go that you shoot an e-mail to Starbucks, telling them why you went to the store and that you support their gun policies. Here's the link to write them:
    Company Information Comments & Questions | Starbucks Coffee Company

Also, pass this to all your friends! The idea isn't to just make up for lost business, but for the company to make even more money than if the boycott hadn't occurred. My wife and I will be at Starbucks tomorrow, and I hope y'all will, too.

PS Sorry if you have already seen this, but I really think it's important for gun owners to frequent stores that allow us to exercise our rights. Also, I'll be sending this message to some other forums I'm a member of.
    Griffworks and ironmike86 like this.

2. Remove Ads

I got the flu, can't make it. Somebody carry a BUG for me and get me a regular black, no sugar.
    ajr2820 and Griffworks like this.

VIP Member
    If you are not a coffee drinker, I bet you know a few - buy gift cards for them. I plan to buy all my birthday, anniversary and stocking stuffer gift cards tomorrow from Starbucks.
    It's the Land of Opportunity, not the Land of Entitlements - Vote America!!!

"When governments fear the people there is liberty. When the people fear the government there is tyranny." Thomas Jefferson

You are only paranoid until you are right - then you are a visionary.

VIP Member
    Have already stocked up on $2 bills also.
    BigJon10125 and TN_Mike like this.
    When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk.
    "Don't forget, incoming fire has the right of way."

Just picked up my Venti pike place roast.

Distinguished Member
    Got my usual Venti Vanilla Latte w/ a side of M&P40c. ;)
    "I got a lot of problems with you people!" - Frank Costanza

Distinguished Member
    I'm on Staff Duty. I don't think the Army would like me to leave so I can go to the off post Starbucks. I really don't think the Army would want me to open carry my personal weapon to the on post Starbucks either.
    "Where's the kaboom? There was supposed to be an earth-shattering kaboom!" - Marvin the Martian

Sig Sauer P250 2Sum 9mm, P250c 9mm - Glock 23 - Springfield Armory Loaded .45, XD Service 9mm - Ruger LCP, LCR, Smith & Wesson 638

NRA Member

Email sent. I will be buying from there today, although i usually do not stop by Starbucks.

VIP Member
    I just got a OJ, muffin sandwich and a bunch of gift cards. Didn't see any protestors - wonder where they are.

ETA - e-mail sent to Starbucks Corporate.

"When governments fear the people there is liberty. When the people fear the government there is tyranny." Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by ksholder View Post
    I just got a OJ, muffin sandwich and a bunch of gift cards. Didn't see any protestors - wonder where they are.
    Even if there were any, you wouldn't see them. It isn't a protest it is a boycott. So by definition, they aren't there.

Distinguished Member Array kapnketel's Avatar
    My Starbucks was as busy as usual. I figure this will be a big deal in a few places, most people just want their coffee.
    I'd rather be lucky than good any day

There's nothing that will change someone's moral outlook quicker than cash in large sums.

Majority rule only works if you're also considering individual rights. Because you can't have five wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for supper.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lordhamster View Post
    Even if there were any, you wouldn't see them. It isn't a protest it is a boycott. So by definition, they aren't there.
    OK, I had heard that they were doing both.

Distinguished Member
    I wonder how many die hard antis went and got their cup of coffee today not even thinking. Out of those antis I wondering how many grabbed their chests and fell on the floor with a heart attack after seeing a gun.
    ksholder and protek like this.
    "Where's the kaboom? There was supposed to be an earth-shattering kaboom!" - Marvin the Martian

Sig Sauer P250 2Sum 9mm, P250c 9mm - Glock 23 - Springfield Armory Loaded .45, XD Service 9mm - Ruger LCP, LCR, Smith & Wesson 638

NRA Member

My wife and I had Venti Lattes and breakfast there this morning. Place was busy as usual.
    "This year will go down in history. For the first time, a civilized nation has full gun registration. Our streets will be safer, our police more efficient, and the world will follow our lead into the future!" - Adolph Hitler, German Chancellor 1933

Just going out with my wife to have coffee at Starbucks both wearing T-shirts with "I love guns and coffee" on it, and I will be packing - Glock 27 in a MIC holster. See ya all!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Links