Our Starbucks expereince on the 14th.... - Page 2

Our Starbucks expereince on the 14th....

This is a discussion on Our Starbucks expereince on the 14th.... within the Open Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I had planned on going to the closest SB myself on the 14th. Got on the web and found the closest SB to me was ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: Our Starbucks expereince on the 14th....

I had planned on going to the closest SB myself on the 14th. Got on the web and found the closest SB to me was Nashville (90 min. drive one way). Bummer! Wished them well...

I went in at lunch, so I was CCing, and I never seem to have cash, so I paid with my card. So, not obvious statement from me, but the girlfriend and I both bought $4 drinks.

We had to wait to order, so it didn't seem that a boycott was happening here in Yakima...
    There are four boxes to be used in the defense of liberty: soap - ballot - jury - ammo

“The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie: deliberate, continued, and dishonest; but the myth: persistent, persuasive, and unrealistic.”
    -- John F. Kennedy

I OC'd into our Fredericksburg VA store with my Walther PT111, all was pleasant. A few patrons in there. My wife and I sat down and enjoyed our near-immediate loss of $7.

I like the post, and I think I'm going to get some $2 to pay for coffee at Starbucks the next time I go.
    Unfortunately it takes about 2 or 3 of them to get something.
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Wife and I stopped in a humane resale shop this morning and found a perfect little microwave for her office for $7.99. The only cash I had on me were 4 $2 bills so I handed the clerk those, she said they were "cool" and was going to buy them from the store. I explained they were current currency and she could get them from the bank and why I had them. She said she was still going to buy them from the store and get a cup of coffee on her way home

I went to Starbucks on the 16th,But it was posted No Guns Period.....It happened to be inside Audie Murphy VA hospital in San Antonio and I had my annual Spinal Cord Exam and physical.
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

My wife and I went to Starbucks wearing I Love Guns and Coffee shirts I Love Guns & Coffee accompanied by another couple. This Starbucks is across the road from the entrance to the University. The 4 employees were awed by the shirts and 2 took pictures with their cell phones. In conversation we learned they were both shooters and students. One had their CCW license. She asked me how often I CC (Fla. is not an OC state) and when I replied "always" she replied "awsome" with a smile.

Other customers initially looked and eve-dropped but otherwise went on about their business.

Excellent experience.

I have a whole new respect for SB. I wasn't aware of any of this - have to watch more tv.
    Great privilege comes with great responsibility.

Quote Originally Posted by jbr View Post
    I have a whole new respect for SB. I wasn't aware of any of this - have to watch more tv.
    Nah, you just need to pay more attention here!
    Rats!
    It could be worse!
    I suppose

Quote Originally Posted by oakchas View Post
    Nah, you just need to pay more attention here!
    I was gonna say...I didn't think it was on TV to begin with...
    There are four boxes to be used in the defense of liberty: soap - ballot - jury - ammo

“The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie: deliberate, continued, and dishonest; but the myth: persistent, persuasive, and unrealistic.”
    -- John F. Kennedy

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links