Kid arrested openly carrying rifle in Birmingham, MI - no laws broken that I can tell

This is a discussion on Kid arrested openly carrying rifle in Birmingham, MI - no laws broken that I can tell within the Open Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by tacman605 With all due respect I am not concerned with the "other news" from Madison, WI. I and others are asking for ...

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: Kid arrested openly carrying rifle in Birmingham, MI - no laws broken that I can tell

Quote Originally Posted by tacman605 View Post
    With all due respect I am not concerned with the "other news" from Madison, WI.

I and others are asking for verification of the statements you made in regards to you being publically beaten by officers for wearing an American flag and OC'ing a handgun. You have made some pretty big statements in regards to this so I am simply asking for facts or any proof that it happened.
    Fairly common in Madison Wisconsin.

2. Remove Ads

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty901 View Post
    Fairly common that beatings happen or fairly common to make bold statements and fail to show proof after multiple requests.

Look, if it did happen we would like to know and support you. Only way to know is if you supply like the information. If you do not want to share any news link or police report or if you do not want to tell us what civil actions you took or tried to take that is up to you. But don't keep making inflammatory statements without backing them up. Folks here will be the first to say if a LEO screwed up.

I know of the news stories from Madison and the chiefs attitude. But we are asking specifically about you.
    Hopyard likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty901 View Post
    You said it happened to you. I to would like to see what happened and what you did. Being beat down is no laughing matter. Like tacman and suntzu I want to see some details about it....
    Hopyard likes this.
    Don"t let stupid be your skill set....

VIP Member
    Well Smitty you have had more than enough time to answer so I guess that I will go with the assumption that "Your silence speaks volumes" and that the event was fabricated or the truth was stretched a bit.

If I am wrong please feel free to PM me or post on the forum. Good luck with your future posts.
    "A first rate man with a third rate gun is far better than the other way around". The gun is a tool, you are the craftsman that makes it work. There are those who say "if I had to do it, I could" yet they never go out and train to do it. Don't let stupid be your mindset. Harryball 2013

sgb
    Badey and carracer like this.
    "There is a secret pride in every human heart that revolts at tyranny. You may order and drive an individual, but you cannot make him respect you." William Hazlitt (1778 - 1830)

Best Choices for Self Defense Ammunition

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Links