Rev. Jesse Jackson on Oklahoma Open Carry Legislation????? HA!

This is a discussion on Rev. Jesse Jackson on Oklahoma Open Carry Legislation????? HA! within the Open Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by DontTreadOnI This is what I don't understand. All these people just want to change our country. Why don't they go start their ...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree42Likes

Thread: Rev. Jesse Jackson on Oklahoma Open Carry Legislation????? HA!

Distinguished Member Array Stubborn's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DontTreadOnI View Post
    This is what I don't understand. All these people just want to change our country. Why don't they go start their own and make it the way they want it?
    We've already given them California, Illinois, New York, New Jersey, and Maryland...what more do they want???
    DontTreadOnI likes this.
    "The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it".
    Thomas Jefferson

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

2. Remove Ads

Senior Member Array Inspector71's Avatar
    The ole Reverend's name is coming up an awful lot lately. Wonder if all this activity, or pot stirring as I call it, is somehow connected to the upcoming...............................? You fill in the blank as you deem fit.
    If you can read this, thank a teacher. Because it's in English, thank a vet

Ever wonder if in 1865 Grant surrendered to Lee, if all the cockroaches would still be coming out of the wood work?

The man is a blatant racist, as is the "congressional black caucus"... *** how did we even let that get started? What would happen if we started a "congressional white caucus" exclusive only to Caucasians? What's good for the goose...
    MleeC, smolck, BigStick and 2 others like this.

Distinguished Member Array REVMAN's Avatar
    The title "Rev" and "Jessie Jackson" shouldn't be used in the same breath. This guy is a trouble making racist. He wants to keep things stired up because that's where he gets his support....he and Sharpton.....two idiots. And of course you can't leave out Obama.....now you have the three stooges!
    MleeC and hogdaddy like this.
    Always put Jesus first in your life.
    NRA (Lifetime Member)
    U.S. Navy Vet.

If he doesn't like it, he can get out.
    My blog

WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to literary devices not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

Good ol' Jesse Jackson never disappoints. Same with Sharpton. If their IQ's ever get to 70, they should sell.

Distinguished Member Array sid1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by smolck View Post
    Oh how I grow tired of people thinking that keeping guns out of the hands of law abiding citizens somehow stops violent crime. Why can't they use common sense? Do a study on the number of shooting deaths and if the people involved had a LEGAL right to own and carry firearms. I would bet 90% of the guns involved are illegally owned and obtained. So how does making it harder for LAW ABIDING people to get them and carry them help?

As for Jesse Jackson, he hasn't been relevant in 20 years. Who cares what he says. Keep voting the right people into office and what he says doesn't matter anyways.
    Well said!

Yep, I think it should be a lot harder to keep the "Reverend" title. It's interesting that there is a threat to churches to loose their non-profit and tax-exempt status if they engage in political rhetoric from the pulpit (often conservative values), yet these two clowns can do what they do for a living. I'm so sick of them using racism as a political tool and sick of being told I need to apologize for something someone else did to someone else a long, long, time ago. Actual racism should be fought, but manufacturing it where it doesn't exist for the sake of staying in business seems worthy enough cause to remove the title of "Reverend"
    MleeC likes this.
    I'll keep my freedom, my liberty, and my guns. You can keep the change.

Quote Originally Posted by grunvs1978 View Post
    the shake down king is ignorant of the history of modern gun control in the USA. it was implemented mostly to keep weapons out of the hands of blacks.
    follow the money and you'll find this guy's motivation

Distinguished Member Array phreddy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dukalmighty View Post
    Why ain't he in Illinois calling on "HIS" people to quit killing each other,Last time I checked he didn't live in Oklahoma so he can go take a long walk on a short pier over a gator pond.I don't think he is stupid enough to show up in Oklahoma and try to organize a demonstration
    I suspect he is doing this for political reasons. Illinois is already in the bag for next November. If Jesse can deliver enough votes, he might be able to get a nice cozy appointment for the next four years. That is about the only reason I see that he would divert from his previous strategy of shaking down companies for Rainbow Coalition cash.

Jesse does "nothing" more then following people around with issues and or the money trail just to pad his qualifications..

mkh
    I've said it before and I'll say it again - Jesse Jackson is an idiot. He only cares about Jesse and how much money and publicity he can get for himself.
    MleeC likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by grunvs1978 View Post
    Does everything have to be made a "race issue"? The old Rev. is one of the biggest racists I know!
    Yes, when it comes to the Race baiting "Rev." Hi-Jackson, everything comes down to race because that is how he continually scams more and more money from his delusional supporters. Same goes for the "Rev" Al I'm-not-too-Sharpton.
    Last edited by TN_Mike; April 22nd, 2012 at 10:41 PM.
    Rock and Glock and msgt/ret like this.
    ,=====o00o _
    //___l__,\____\,__
    l_--- \___l---[]lllllll[]
    (o)_)-o- (o)_)--o-)_)

First of all, welcome to the forum!

I used to drive thru Calera with great frequency, at or below the speed limit. Your LEO ran a very effective revenue department!

Jackson and Sharpton require turmoil to stay relevant, so they will try to leverage any 2A matter into a referendum on race. Stay the course, and they too shall pass.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Links