OC while riding a bike

This is a discussion on OC while riding a bike within the Open Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I carry a Sig P220 Carry SAO in a Galco King Tuck IWB holster while riding my bicycle. Most comfortable holster I own, and I ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: OC while riding a bike

I carry a Sig P220 Carry SAO in a Galco King Tuck IWB holster while riding my bicycle. Most comfortable holster I own, and I have one to fit each of my handguns. Best of all, you can tuck your shirt in over it for true CC.
    BigRay

Springfield TRP Armory Kote, Springfield Trophy Match, Sig Sauer P220R SAO, Glock 35 with Heinie Slant Pro sights, Springfield Armory XDs 45, S&W Model 29 Mountain Gun, PTR-91F in 7.62mm NATO, Springfield M1A1, Sig 556 Patrol Rifle and Benelli M2 with 10-round magazine

2. Remove Ads

I just got back from a 10 mile ride with the kids....when riding with the kids I wear a duty belt with my LCP in a fobus holster. If I'm going on a long ride by myself or with others where there's actually a pace being set I have a 1.5" piece of velcro that I strap the same paddle to my handle bar.

Quote Originally Posted by ritepath View Post
    I just got back from a 10 mile ride with the kids....when riding with the kids I wear a duty belt with my LCP in a fobus holster. If I'm going on a long ride by myself or with others where there's actually a pace being set I have a 1.5" piece of velcro that I strap the same paddle to my handle bar.
    ...I'd much rather see that in a paceline than a set of aerobars!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links